Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2017
Tried to use when I received but the holes that lead to the tip are completely off so the needle punched a hole through the side....kind of flimsy for stainless steel... Some of the others worked ok and some did the same thing as the 1st one I tried. Basically, a shoddy product and a waste of $$.
on July 18, 2017
Great product, price, and quality. I would be more than happy to purchase again from this seller. I do recommend this product to anyone in need of it. I loved it so much that I purchased a second one for my son.
on August 8, 2017
They are not made of surgical steel. They are made of sheet. A SHAME
on July 6, 2017
Tubes are not properly polished internally
on September 18, 2015
13 out of 22 tips fit in my grip. The others can't fit. And why does all the magnum tips have a slit on it except the 11M1? I feel like the magnums are cheaply made. I am very unhappy with these. And most of these don't have numbers on it.
on July 26, 2017
They come labeled, which many others don't. It also has a nice box. I use them for practice skins, and it saves me a ton of disposables. I haven't used all of them, but they fit snug in my machines.
on October 29, 2017
Great. I love these! They are perfect. I hate disposable. I am only working on myself right now and this saved me money from having to get disposable all the time. Thank you
on July 26, 2017
Very poorly crafted, thin and they bend when you try to attach them to a tube, Unusable and a waste of money.
on October 16, 2015
This productuct was the lowest grade, elementary manufactured tattoo tips i have ever had the displeasure of using.. At the end of the day, its my fault for buying cheap tattoo accesories from a company i have never dealt with, and for not fully inspecting all the tips prior to hooking them up to my machines.Whoever prefabbed these tips not only had no clue what they were doing, but never even bother to do a simple basic visual final quality control inspection just to see if something didnt look right. As a matter of fact, I am the idiot for not inspecting them upon arrival. Nothing about the dimensions, appearance , is even close to what a standard cheap tattoo tip set should be. First off, each tip should fit a variety of tattoo needles ranging from a 1RS-9/11RS. simuliar for Mags and Diamond tips. 3 of my round shaders tips had the opening to accomodate a 5RL/3RS. On top of that, every single tip in the set had machine burrs still clinging to the inside and jammed in the tips. Ever Diamond tip had a different shapped opening that didnt even come close to resembling what a DT is designed for or look like. The Mags are what initially caught my attention first. Not only did the not have the same simuliar outward design or appearance but it looked like someone had fkn chewed the opening on the ink resevior. A decent workable set is what this company should send me, but I have a serious lack of confidence in the manufactures skill set and compotence in doing so. A refund should be at least what i recieve for this major inconvience not only to myself, but the poor bastard who became unlucky enough to have the FUKT UP begining tattoo lines stuffed with metal slivers. Thank you for allowing me to waste the time that i will never gain back for writing this review.
on February 26, 2016
Poor quality metal and huge seams in the tips. Sad to say I'm quite disappointed in the product. The tips are not even labeled like the picture shows, which is the main reason I purchased them.