CoolBELL Baby Diaper Backpack With Insulated Pockets/Large Size Water-resistant Baby Bag/Multi-functional Travel Knapsack Include Changing Pad (Grey)
- Bag dimensions: 17.3 x 13.3 x 7.4 inch. Volume: 26 L. Roomy enough for holding items you want to carry for baby.
- Lots of functional pockets. Include a side tissue pocket, a side insulated Pockets. Two front waterproof pockets for diaper. In the bottle compartment, include three insulated Milk bottle pockets; A net compartment for towel.; A hidden pocket with zipper for keys. The main compartment for baby¡¯s clothes, shoes, etc.
- Include changing pad and an extra insulated sleeve. Convenient for taking care for baby.
- Comfortable carrying. A soft foam padding on the back of the bag and the back strap provides a comfortable carrying.
- New design stroller strap system. 2 adjustable stroller straps been added to the back straps for fixing the bag to a baby stroller, more duarable than removable stroller straps, you won't forget the take the straps!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CoolBELL bases on the cutting-edge of fashion trends,pursues the best quality of laptop bag category and devoting to providing the best product and service to customers. We make every effort to achieve the best in every detail of design,color, material, sewing, sales and service.
- Focus on quality
- Whole-hearted service
- High end design
CoolBELL Diaper Backpack
Best diaper bag for you and your baby!!
- Description:Multi-functional diaper bag
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Color: Grey
- Material:Nylon Cotton ; 210D waterproof polyester lining
- Size:17.3 x 13.3 x 7.4 inch.
- Comfortable Carrying
- 16+ pockets
- Large capacity
- Changing Pad size:21.0x13.0 inches
- Insulated sleeve size:9.5x2.2x2.5 inches
All the important infomation you concern!
Main compartment dimensions:15.0x11.5x4.2 inches.
Inside main compartment, includes:
2x mesh pocket: 8.0x4.2 inches
1x clothes compartment: 11.5x10.0 inches.
B--milk bottle compartment
compartment for baby's items:
3x milk bottle pockets:4.5x3.0x2.0 inches;
1x big mesh pocket for dried towel;
3x spoon slots;
Muti-functional design diaper backpack!
- Varies pockets for holding baby items;
- Acturally we could use it as a regular backpack;
- Unisex design,Fits dad and mum!
Exclusive pocekets around
C--Pacifier pocket with zipper
Pacifier is important for baby, keep it clean and safe is the first demand, so we design this independent pocket for it, separate it from other items.
D--Big water-proof pocket for holding wet towel;
Never worry about wet towel, this exlusive pocket designed for holding it.
E--Right side insulated pocket
For quick taking out milk bottle, this side pocket is so comvenient for you, when working or traveling.
insulated pocketdiemsions:8.0x5.0x2.0 inches;
F--Left side tissue pocke
This side pocket is designed for holding tissue,So humanized design helps to take care your baby conveniently.
Fits tissue size :5.5 x 3.5 x 2.2 inch.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what we have inside...
Travel pack of wipes
Two muslin blankets
Two burp cloths
Small first aid kit
Two change of clothes
Second zippered pocket:
Third front pocket:
Granola bars for mom
Last front pocket:
Other side pocket:
Update: we now have 3.5 yo twins and a 15 mo little sister... After 2.5 years of almost daily use, one of the main compartment zippers finally broke (the pull tab came off). No big deal, since it has a double zipper :)
The waterproof lining on the main compartment has also started to pull away at the top seam. Overall, not bad for the price - still happy with the purchase!
The bag is big enouhh that it could probably be used as a backpack for school or a camera bag. The size is perfect for any outing. I am currently.still putting all of my "purse things" in with my baby's things and there is plwnty of room. I've attached a photo to show the size.
This bag is also very well made. Everything works the way it should, and I've used it for a month now without any broken zippers, broken seams, etc. It still looks fabulous and the very well made padded, adjustable shoulder straps make the bag very comfortable to carry on one shoulder or both.
With this bag, you won't have to sacrifice style for usefulness. This bag is very attractive. It could be used for anything, not just a diaper bag. I get compliments all the time.
I shopped around a lot before I settled on a diaper bag, and I'm glad I chose this one. Normally, I'm shocked by how much diaper bags cost, but this one is completely worth the price.