CoolToys Timber Tower Wood Block Stacking Game – Number Match Playset (48 Pieces)
|Sale:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy the classic tower stacking game for kids from ages 3-93! Loads of fun for one or two players, or more. To set up the Timber Tower place three blocks per layer crosswise, includes 48 blocks for 16 layers. Stack in numerical order or random
- Includes 48 high quality wooden blocks.
- Build the Timber Tower with four blocks per layer placed crosswise, includes 48 blocks for 16 layers. Great for one or two players, or more! Take turns removing a block from the bottom or middle of the tower using only one hand. For an extra challenge remove blocks in order from 1 to 48. The winner is the last one to remove a block without the tower crashing down!
- Timber Tower promotes friendship, communication and logic between players. Only using one hand to remove blocks helps hand-eye coordination and self-control. Hold your breath as you remove a block and wait to see if the Timber Tower topples!
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under three (3) years old – small parts may pose choking hazard
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Cool Toys is a premiere toy products brand with a brand new line of awesome toys. We’ve branched out into toys for kids and those of us who don’t want to grow up quite yet! We pride ourselves on educational toys that also foster creativity! We think that the most effective method of learning is through fun and when harnessing a child’s imagination the possibilities are nearly endless! Be sure to look out for other products coming in the future.
CoolToys Timber Tower
· Promotes friendship, communication and logic between players.
· Only using one hand to remove blocks helps hand-eye coordination and self-control.
· Hold your breath as you remove a block and wait to see if the Timber Tower topples!
· WARNING: Not suitable for children under three (3) years old – small parts may pose choking hazard.
Compare to similar items
This item CoolToys Timber Tower Wood Block Stacking Game – Number Match Playset (48 Pieces)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Coolkidz||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Matty's Toy Stop||Mr. Nice Toy||NimNik Enterprises|
|Item Dimensions||3.2 x 10.3 x 3.1 in||6.26 x 1.73 x 7.99 in||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 in||3.5 x 10 x 3.5 in||—||3.15 x 11.81 x 3.15 in|
Top customer reviews
My only complaint would be the box it came in. If it came in a sturdier box to store it in I would be giving it 5 stars.
To play the game, there are 48 wooden blocks that are stacked up in an alternating pattern and then removed one at a time until the tower falls over. We're really big on STEM toys in our household, so the numbers on the ends of the blocks are a welcome addition. The numbers are large and easy to read. Also included are three dice, which adds to the fun. It allows you to play the game in different ways; you can stack them by number, stack them randomly and then try to remove them in order, call out random numbers for someone else to try to remove, roll the dice and remove the number that was rolled, etc. The dice look nice, too, and I like that they're made of wood instead of plastic.
The thing I like best about these blocks is that it is fun for all ages to play together. I have an eight year old and a teen, so it's not often that I find a game that challenges my older child without being too hard for the younger one, as well as being fun for the adults to play too. The added elements of the numbers and dice mean we're able to play longer and have more fun together, which makes this well worth 5 stars in my book.