Extra Thick Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats with Food Icons & EZ-Grip Waffle Back, (Set of 4) - Textured Waffle Grip Bottom Prevents Slipping On Most Counter Tops - Prevents Cross Contamination
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (35%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUR TEXTURED & FLEXIBLE PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS FOR KITCHEN ARE BUILT TO LAST - Don't just buy a thin flimsy see through sheet of plastic like you did last time. Other cutting mats will warp heavily in the dishwasher, slide dangerously on your countertop, and are often flimsy and hard to cut on. What's the point of buying a cutting mat if your sharp knife will cut right through them? They may be cheaper, but you're not going to be satisfied, or get much of a lifespan out of them.
- OUR MATS ARE THICK - 1MM! Our mats are sturdy and durable while still maintaining their flexibility to curl for easy cooking, or dumping your ingredients quickly into a pot or pan. They are also so stunning they could be used as place mats!
- NON-POROUS HYGIENIC ODOR RESISTANT COATING - Naturally nonstick and nontoxic BPA FREE! Includes antimicrobial protection with built-in defense properties that inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria. The color coded set prevents cross contamination for you & your family's safety.
- TEXTURE WAFFLE GRIPPED BOTTOM - PREVENTS SLIPPING ON MOST COUNTER TOPS - Each chopping board has a crosshatch textured back, so the mats will not slip on your counter-top! (Just wet a paper towel and put underneath) Sized for the home chef. Easy to store & maintain.
- SET OF 4 COLOR CODED HIGH QUALITY THICK PLASTIC CUTTING MATS - DISHWASHER SAFE - Great for kosher & vegetarian households! - flexible cutting board measure 12 inches by 15 inches. Easy to curl, roll, clean and store for just about any use. Great warranty! Add to cart now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Non-Porous Hygienic Odor Resistant Coating
Textured Waffle Gripped Bottom - Prevents Slipping On Most Counter tops
About Cooler Kitchen
Cooler Kitchen was founded in 2014 by an apartment dwelling couple in New York City. We love to cook at home and we are always on a mission to find new products that minimize space and maximize our time in our small beloved kitchen.
So many cooking products are mass produced, drab looking, and often uncomfortable to use. Our passion is to make everyday cooking exciting and joyful. We devote ourselves to selecting and designing high quality kitchen products for the modern home chef.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very easy to rinse off and quick wipe dry with a paper towel. They can also go in dishwasher for a heavy cleaning. They show some wear from knife scratches, but consider it normal wear and easily cleaned. Long ago had wood cutting board that looked half chopped to pieces, not to mention a cleaning nightmare. So have no issues with amount of wear so far.
Only initial issue was they would slide on the granite countertop. But using a damp paper towel or a piece of no-slip drawer liner, they stay in place.
Update to this review. It's Feb 2020 and we've been using these for over 3 years now. All that I wrote about originally, I still stand by today. They have endured well with our regular cutting needs. From repeated washings in the dishwasher and being stored vertically (between a wood and composite plastic cutting boards) these have gotten a very slight curve to them. But they flatten out under their own weight when placed on the countertop. The damp paper towel or non-slip drawer liner is still the best way we've found to keep them from sliding around.
Back to order another set. The first set has endured 100's of cutting sessions and have earned their retirement. They show knife wear from over the years, but nothing more than essentially surface scratches. Just remember, these are not for clever chopping. Use a 1/2 inch composite cutting board or wooden cutting board for the aggressive chopping.
Would we buy again after using them for this long - yes, that's what I'm doing now. Hope these work as well for y'all as they have for us.
Saw these, read the reviews and decided to give them a shot. Glad I did! They're thick enough to feel "substantial," but still flexible enough to curve to make transferring my sliced/diced ingredients into the pan or wok much easier. The non-slip "waffle-grip" bottom works well on my solid-surface counter, too, with no slippage. And these are color coded so that you can keep the poultry mat just for poultry, the fish mat just for fish, etc.
These are NOT self-healing mats (I do a lot of crafts, and use self-healing mats for cutting paper and fabric -- these don't work that way). But they are thick enough and sturdy enough that so far, I'm having no problems with knife cuts on the surface -- and I use the veggie mat daily.
For the money, these are a relatively economical solution -- dishwasher safe, easy to store, etc. No complaints. Will likely purchase additional sets for family members, too.
Extra-Thick? Compared to a sheet of paper maybe.
PROS: 1. they are flexible. You can chop and lift and bend for easier food placement in pots and pans. 2. Dishwasher Safe. This is HUGE. 3. This is nonporous material. 4. Perfect size. 5. The company stands behind a warranty and they want you to activate it.
CONS: 1. Because they are flat and smooth, if you are chopping juicy fruits, you will get run off. Place a large towel or a bamboo board with sides to catch juices. 2. I thought they would be slightly thicker. These are thin.
SUMMARY: As a picky mom, I give these mats a thumbs up. I would buy again and feel they are a better option than other cutting boards.
Top international reviews
A major benefit, (although not yet appreciated by many) is that these cutting sheets are far better than glass cutting 'boards' at keeping a sharp edge on your kitchen knives, and far easier at keeping these sterile and hygienic than wooden boards
I bought these because they were fairly cheap and looked good, but found that they get scratched pretty easily. Been using them just over a month now and they're all covered in scratches.. They also tend to bend and change shape if you put anything hot on them. On the other hand, they do still work pretty well and they don't slide around everywhere.
Picture on the corner to tell you which one is for what item, my husband appreciated that!
Nice colours and good value, would definitely recommend.
Unfortunately, on my counter tops they slide around like its an ice-rink but I combat this by putting a tea towel down :)
One star off as they claim to be dishwasher safe, but get disformed from the heat of the dishwasher, so they technically are dishwasher safe, but may deteriorate with further cycles in the dishwasher.
Wir waschen diese Unterlagen im Geschirrspüler und das klappt großartig, d.h. sie verlieren ihre Form nicht bzw. werden nicht wellig, wie das bei manch anderen solcher Schneid"bretter" der Fall ist. Würde ich sofort wieder kaufen.