|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.81 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cooler Master Devastator II LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (SGB-3031-KKMF1-US)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mem-chanical Switches - Cooler Master's exclusive switches are durable and feel like mechanical switches with satisfying tactile feedback
- Red LED Backlighting - Single LED backlight helps you type at night. Plus, it looks cool
- Laser-etched Keys - The print on each keycap won't fade or disappear
- Compatible with Custom Keycaps - Customize each key with your own keycaps. Cherry MX compatible
- Precision Optical Sensor - Your cursor goes where you want, as fast as you want, even during intense gaming. Be in total control.
- On-the-fly DPI Settings - Switch quickly between three preset DPI settings: 1000/1600/2000
- Solid Control and Grip - Solid rubber sides provide maximum grip. An ergo-ambidextrous shape works great even if you're left-handed
- Dedicated Multimedia Keys - Absolute control of volume and music right at your fingertips
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Devastator II gives you two gaming devices for one low price. It takes the best features of its predecessor and makes them even better. The keyboard feels mechanical, with each key providing a crisp, tactile feel thanks to Cooler Master's new exclusive Mem-chanical switches. The mouse has features that are normally found in high-priced gaming mice, such as side buttons, bright LED lights, and on-the-fly DPI adjustment. So whether you're new to PC gaming or a seasoned veteran, Devastator II delivers great performance for an incredible value.
Top customer reviews
AND I LOVE IT! Came on time, and works perfectly. I wanted a mechanical-like keyboard and is pretty close to it, but since I also do a lot of school work, I wanted something "clicky" sounding but not over the top.. It makes a click sound but isn't obnoxious if I happen to have to be up while my family is in bed. Even better the mouse combo part was an extra bonus.. I like it, and it works wonderful.
Can't beat this offer for a keyboard and mouse combo for only $25. Very happy!
This keyboard is wonderful. Forget the naysayer keyboard snobs funneling in here from /r/MechanicalKeyboards - It feels just fine, sure not as nice as a "real" mech keyboard, but miles better than a "regular" one. The RGB effects are pretty cool, and bright enough to see with the room's lights on, yet somehow not so bright in the dark that it blinds you. Excellent job there, Cooler Master.
Minor gripes, not enough to even remove a star for me, but be aware:
1. For some reason, a couple of the animated modes on the keyboard have a really low "framerate", and do not move smoothly.
2. The mouse leaves a lot to be desired. It has color modes like the keyboard, which is cool, but it's not really anything special performance-wise. Gets the job done as a general mouse, but that's about it.
3. It would be nice to be able to edit the colors of the rainbow modes, or animate the "pick your own color for each zone" mode.
These do not take away from this keyboard at all for me, like I said, they are minor gripes.
I love that all the color stuff is done on the keyboard itself, no drivers required, so it will work anywhere you can plug it in. Good thinking by Cooler Master on that one.
I just got this keyboard in the mail today and like it for the most part (I'm typing with it right now), but man the one issue I have with it is KILLING this keyboard for me... the spacebar rattling. My god this spacebar rattles, even the slightest bit of a tap on this thing makes it rattle very loudly. Every other key on this board is pretty quiet and nice feeling, but the spacebar feels cheap/broken and you can hear it from clear across the room! I took the space key off and nothing appears to be broken or out of place, so I don't know if it's defective or if it's supposed to be this loud and rattly.
It's such a shame too, because other than the spacebar, everything else is nice. The RGB lighting is very solid and customize-able, and the mouse, while very basic, feels decent and get the job done. But I can NOT overlook this space bar issue and will likely be returning this product if I can't figure out a fix for it.
Once again, this is a great product. I feel that what I've told you might sway your decision for the better or worse. Lets be real though, you can't get anything like this for $30, so go for it!