|Item Weight||5.78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.51 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.51 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches|
|Date First Available||October 30, 2020|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 V2 Full Modular, 650W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, 2 EPS Connectors, 120mm HDB Fan, Semi-fanless Operation, 5 Year Warranty
|Power Supply Design||Full Modular|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.51 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches|
|Fan Size||120 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highly Efficient Performance : The 80 PLUS Gold certification guarantees a minimum efficiency of 90%.
- 4 EPS Connectors : 2 EPS connectors included with all models for universal current generation motherboard compatibility.
- High Temperature Resilience: The new gen offers an increase in operating temperature to its predecessor to a maximum of 50 degrees Celsius.
- FullY Modular: Modular flat black cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
- Hydro Dynamic Fan: The 120mm HDB fan creates less friction, for a smoothly and low RPM operations, while keeping the noise level down.
- 5 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
We're all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components
MWE Gold 650 V2
MWE Gold V2 was constructed based on the idea of enhancing the original MWE Gold. This new generation of models offers a number of meaningful upgrades that users will benefit from immediately. Some of the upgrades include an HDB fan, 2 EPS connectors, an increased maximum operating temperature, and reduced noise output. Almost every aspect of the MWE Gold V2 that has been upgraded delivers noticeable improvements to the end-user experience.
- 80 Plus Gold Efficiency
- High Temperature Resilience
- Fully Modular
- Hydro-Dynamic Fan
2 EPS Connectors
MWE Gold V2 comes standard with 2 EPS connectors to ensure universal compatibility with all current gen motherboards.
Modular flat black cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
The 120mm HDB fan creates less friction, for smooth and low RPM operations, while keeping the noise level down
Compare with similar items
MWE Gold V2 is the next step in the evolution of Cooler Master's entry level 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency series. This series of power supply units was created to make the transition from White or Bronze rated power supplies to Gold easier and more affordable for end users. To that end, this new generation of MWE Gold units continues this vision with a number of improvements to the original design with a negligible change in price. Cooler Master has implemented meaningful upgrades to the original MWE Gold that will improve the user experience right out of the box
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 star because it works, its compatible, no issues with sockets not matching, also it is quite quiet.
Will update as time goes on, in several months latest to update if their are no issues otherwise will update with issues as they arise.
Runs smooth, still quiet. Case fans are louder.
Only hear when power up and power down.
Still quiet, dependable.
I understand if yo get a broken one, quality control can only do so much. It is worth getting and asking for a replacement as getting one that works will last longer.
The game strong a cheaper brand.
Still 5 Stars
Do not take the risk and purchase this, it is simply not worth it, especially since you have to pay for return shipping.
I ordered another one from customer service. I will let you know how that works out.
Returned and asked for a second. Another DOA? That's... unlikely. Did the pin test, and the fan didn't turn on. Yup, this power supply is definitely bad.
There are no in-between reviews. If you're lucky, you'll get a good one, but you're almost equally as likely to get a dud.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on January 6, 2021