|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Cooler Master HAF XM - Mid Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports and X-Dock (RC-922XM-KKN1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enthusiast case, supports four 200mm fans
- Latch on 90° rotated side panel and top cover for easy system access
- Rich I/O panel with two USB 3.0 super speed ports
- 8+1 expansion slots for NVIDIA 3-way SLITM and AMD CrossFireXTM
- Supports up to 9 HDDs, including two X-Dock slots
- Sliding PSU cable cover for improved cable management
- Universal water cooling radiator after removing the top cover
- Top compartment with rubber pad for placing personal belongings
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
+ Lots of room for everything.
+ 8 Hard Drive bays plus a neat SSD mount on the back.
+ Excellent cable management.
+ Easily fits my Corsair H100 cooler rad in the top with 4 120mm fans in push/pull config.
+ The fans it comes with are quiet and move a lot of air.
+ Loads of additional fan mounts.
+ Easy on/off side panels.
+ Solid construction, this thing is durable.
+ The front hot-swap bay is a nice addition.
- No removable dust filter below the PSU.
- The hard drive cage mounts are not the best, I much prefer the ones in Corsair cases.
The above cons are minor and I am really just nitpicking. This really is a truly amazing case.
Don't hesitate to buy this case if you are considering it.
For being a mid-tower case, it is absolutely massive. It makes me glad I chose it over the full tower cases, as I can't even conceive of how big those must be. It gives enough depth to allow large after-market heat sinks to be installed and still have plenty of room. When building, I never felt cramped or had to squeeze my fingers into places like I had to with my old case.
It comes with lots of fan screws, three included and installed fans (one 200mm front, one 200mm top, and one 140mm rear fan), with plenty of options to add more. I installed one Cooler Master Computer Case Cooling R4-L2R-20AC-GP (red, to match the front LED fan) to the side panel and one 200mm OEM black fan to the top, which I had to get from Cooler Master. Even with five case fans running (plus my CPU fan), it's remarkably quiet.
The front panel gives easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, as well as headphones and mic ports.Read more ›
- Bowed out casing makes it easy for cables to run behind the motherboard
- Easy to install hard drives and DVD drives with simple lock/open levers.
- A casing which goes over your PSU to cover all of the power cables which are easily routed behind the motherboard.
- A slot behind the motherboard mount for a 2.5" SSD
- Framing behind the processor is cut out meaning you can install a new heat sink for you CPU without having to remove the mobo.
- A button which can be used to power on and off the lights in the system
- 2 large 200 mm fans which run at low rpm for low noise cooling
- All of the edges of the frame have been rounded so you don't cut yourself as I often do when pulling cables through crevices.
- Nice rubberized gaskets around holes intended for routing cables
- High quality honeycomb filters for fans to prevent debris from entering the machine.
- High quality black coating maintains a uniform look and prevents rusting in high humidity environments
- Lots of cable hooks to allow you to zip tie cables into place.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Case. Would be cooler if it came with cooling system for the same prize :)Published 12 months ago by Juan E Claudio
I have been wanting this case for a while, I found it on sale, $99 in a Computer repair/store that was moving. Read morePublished 14 months ago by BD1113
Building my first computer was a breeze inside this case! I love the space for airflow and that it comes with fans already installed! Read morePublished 16 months ago by Handsomemew
Used for my back up computer. Excellent product. Big enough for all the big video cards and heat sinks currently available.Published 18 months ago by chief
Extremely Spacey, plenty of room for expansion in the future, and well ventilated.Published 18 months ago by Patrick Money
Very roomy case. Lots of fans, still runs quietly. Very good air flow.Published 20 months ago by Aaron
It's not as big inside as I was hoping for. Cant fit 2.5" radiator on top. Max is 1.25" thick, bummer.Published 20 months ago by deusex
It's been years since I built a new PC. When I got this I about fell over due to it's size. This is really a mid?. Lots of great features and room to expand. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Jeremy T.