|Brand Name||Cooler Master|
|Item model number||RR-H612-20PK-R3|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 6.4 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 6.4 x 5.5 inches|
Cooler Master Hyper 612 - CPU Cooler with Aluminum Fins and 6 Heat Pipes (RR-H612-20PK-R3)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Optimized with wider fin gaps and resistance reduction cut-offs for low fan speed condition.
- Unconventional layout of the heatpipe direction: all 6 heat pipes can cross over the "hot zone" on most of the modern CPUs for better cooling efficiency.
- Quick-snap fan bracket design for easier installation.
- Wide range PWM fan (600 - 2000 R.P.M.) provides versatile performance for full loading efficiency and for quiet idling.
- Compatible CPU Sockets - Intel: LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD: FM1/FM2/AM3+
- AMD: Phenom II X4/Phenom II X3/Phenom II X2/Phenom X4/Phenom X3/Athlon II X4/Athlon II X3/Athlon II X2/Athlon X2/Athlon/Sempron/A Series
- Intel: Core i7 Extreme/Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Core2 Extreme/Core2 Quad/Core2 Duo/Pentium/Celeron
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
People weren't joking when they said it was big, it just BARELY fit into my Antec 900 First Edition.
This thing is super quite. I barely even hear it, infact I'm not even sure if it makes noise.. let me check. Yup case open and don't even hear it. Not even when gaming.
You may want low profile ram though, I use Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
and they fit with a little room to spare. But you only see one of the sticks of ram, the other is hidden lol.
I love this thing and the way it looks. I would recommend it to anyone who can fit it into their case and was thinking of getting a 212. This thing blows the 212 away in cooling!
Here's my build:
ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 v2
Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM
Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB
Thermaltake Toughpower XT TPX-675M 675W
I used a long spring from a hardware store in addition to the standard mounting, to support it at the top, since I live near a freight train rail line, and it rumbles my residence every hour or two. So, with a heavy cooler like this one, I didn't want to worry about that extra
vibration, hence a spring suspension connected via the allen screw on the top of this cooler. Without living near a freight train line, I feel the cooler's mounting is perfectly adequate. I will say, though, ANY large CPU cooler, is often advisable to REMOVE before transporting a PC, say in a bumpy car or to ship it.
This cooler with two 120mm fans in a full tower lets me overclock my old 1090T to ridiculous levels without any worries about temp.
It is a little tight over the ram slots but fits well so long as they don't have giant heatsinks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my first build and Amazon made it easy to find the right parts, like this fan unit. Install was easy and I have had no problems at all with it.Published on April 14, 2014 by Eric C.
Well, my experince with this fan is okay.
Not too cool not too hot for my i7 2600k
Excellent product. Was a bit larger than I'd hoped, and rubs a little on the cover. Great performance on our overclocked system.Published on March 18, 2013 by Kenneth E Brockman
My PC Config is:
- Intel Motherboard DX79TO
- Core i7 - 3820
- Corsair Vengeance LP Blue 32 GB (4x8 GB)
- Geforce 8800 GTX (My old card)
-... Read more
Fantastic Cooler 34° C at idle and never gets above 44° C under load. Did add another 120mm Fan to augment.Published on October 3, 2012 by Matthew L. Walker