|Item model number||MM-710-KKOL1|
|Item Weight||1.87 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.59 x 2.46 x 1.51 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.59 x 2.46 x 1.51 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 28, 2019|
Cooler Master MM710 53G Gaming Mouse with Lightweight Honeycomb Shell, Ultralight Ultraweave Cable, Pixart 3389 16000 DPI Optical Sensor
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultralight ultra-weave cable: Innovative ultra-weave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.Mouse Lift Off Distance < ~2mm
- Gaming grade optical sensor; Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape: Optimized for right handed gaming with 2 extra buttons for added convenience
- High grade quality: Omron switches for left and right click are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end
- Extra set of PTFE mouse feet included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Less Pain, More Game
The MM710 is Cooler Master's first ultralight gaming mouse, featuring pro-grade components and deceptively durable Ultraweave Cable - all housed in a brand new shell design to keep the mouse below 53g in total mouse body weight.
- Lightweight Honeycomb Shell
- Ultraweave Cable
- High Quality Mouse Feet
- Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic Shape
- OMRON Switches
New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
Innovative design significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping. Fight against your enemies, not cable pull.
Superior Mouse Feet
PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.
Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future-proofing.
|MM710 Matte||MM710 Glossy||MM711 Glossy||MM711 Wilderness|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Sensor||PixArtPMW 3389||PixArtPMW 3389||PixArtPMW 3389||PixArtPMW 3389|
|Tracking Speed||400 ips||400 ips||400 ips||400 ips|
|Grip Type||Palm / Claw / Fingert||Palm / Claw / Fingertip||Palm / Claw / Fingertip||Palm / Claw / Fingertip|
|Material||ABS Plastic||Glossy ABS Plastic||Glossy ABS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|CPI / DPI||7 Levels(400-800-1200(default)-1600-3200-6400-16000)||7 Levels(400-800-1200(default)-1600-3200-6400-16000)||7 Levels(400-800-1200(default)-1600-3200-6400-16000)||7 Levels(400-800-1200(default)-1600-3200-6400-16000)|
|Polling Rate||1000 MHz||1000 MHz||1000 MHz||1000 MHz|
Compare with similar items
The mm710 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new honeycomb shell design and a deceptively durable ultralight ultra weave cable to trim the overall weight of the mouse body to less than 53G. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with repetitive stress injury.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• 53g total weight is incredible
• M1 and M2 clicks were very crisp in my copy with no pre-travel
• Side buttons are also crisp and had very minimal pre-travel
• Scroll wheel has nicely defined steps and feels smooth
• Middle click is tactile
• Stock cable is just as good as paracord
• Not necessarily a con, but I'm not a big fan of the stock mouse feet and will be upgrading it whenever possible. While the stock mouse feet are made from PTFE, they're on the thinner side and its edges aren't rounded. When using a slower mouse pad like the Zowie GSR, you can feel some slight friction. I imagine this not being an issue with a faster mouse pad like the AMP500 or anything from Artisan. However, this doesn't mean the stock mouse feet are bad by any means. I've just been spoiled after market mouse skates from Hyperglide and Tiger Arc.
• Side wobble on M1 and M2 were not present in my copy as noted in some complaints made online. I may have lucked out or received a newer batch that fixed these issues.
• When gripping the mouse fairly hard on the sides, I wasn't able to replicate issues of the side buttons actuating. In fact, there wasn't any flex in the side walls at all.
• I gave the mouse a good shaking and there wasn't any rattling either
• Honestly, for $50, the MM710 gives you the best bang for your buck compared to other ultralight mice that are out there right now.
• Shape is really important when choosing a mouse. While the MM710 is quite small, the wider and taller back makes a big difference in comfort. Claw gripping this feels perfect for my hand size. When comparing this shape to the Finalmouse UL2, I just couldn't get a comfortable grip on it without switching to fingertip grip because of the slimmer and shorter back.
- Very light
- Super feather light cable, not stiff. Don't even notice it is there
- Good for people with small hands (probably too small for large hands though)
- Pixart 3389 optical sensor, best there is.
- Ability to create profiles per executable
- Ability to record and create macros
- Ability to assign actions to each of the 6 buttons (7th button below mouse wheel is fixed - only for DPI cycle)
- DPI is controlled via button next to wheel. Has 7 default settings (400, 800, 1200, 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)
Problem with this is that you have to click 7 times to get back to the starting position. Software should not force user to have 7 levels. If I wanted only two (say 400DPI and 800DPI), it should let me configure for only two, not 7.
- There needs to be a separate dedicated mouse button to change profile. Although you can assign with one of the 7 buttons, all of them are likely going to be taken for their existing purpose.
- There was no mention if there was software available to configure the mouse. None on the box, in the enclosed attachment, no URL. After visiting the Cooler Master site, there is a download section. The application name is very odd (CoolerMaster Master Plus PER Only). No idea what that is. The description is also very poor Turns out, its the MM710 configuration utility. Wasted lots of time.
I've used Zowies, Logitech, etc.
I have relatively small hands and I'm a claw/fingertip grip user, so it's been a challenge trying to find a mouse that fits my hands perfectly. I settled on the Zowie S2 and Logitech G305.
Until this came along.
This mice is incredible. The shape. The hump. The insane light-weightness. The build quality. Everything is absolutely perfect. Even comes with a weave cable. And it's cheaper than literally all the other high end mouse out there right now.
I hope CoolerMaster keeps this one up. They seem to discontinue everything a few months after release. I may even buy another one just for backup.
If you have small hands or if you fingertip grip, this is a no brainer.
I remember back, long ago when the Razer Boomslang was a huge leap forward in mice, and that was still a ball mouse! This thing ticks all the boxes for me. Light, comfortable, tune-able and maybe best of all, NO RGB!!!
Top reviews from other countries
This is Omkar from Steve Hardy Gaming.
About Me :- 9K+ Hours DOTA 2 Gameplay
15 Years Service on Steam.
Former ADMIN DAVAJ GAMING at CS Server & Owner of CS Server back in 2011.
So, After So much experience of Gaming used so many Mouse. i don't want mention older ones but,
2 Months ago i Purchased LOGITECH G502 HERO. The Mouse is Good for MOBA and Normal Other gaming but when i realize for Fast Games Like APEX LEGENDS, CS GO, FORTNITE, PUBG PC, TITANFALL 2, OVERWATCH, COD MODERN WARFARE 2019/BLACKOPS 4 you Really needs a Lightweight mouse for better Performance & faster reactions. I can feel the difference. TRUST me guys this mouse is BEAST! totally Beast.
I Play APEX LEGENDS These Days and Trust me this mouse is performs better than G502 i can see my KPD(Kill per Death) is rising.
For Your Kind Information The Professional Players used Lightweight mouse for Better Performance.
NINJA - Air 58 Ultra lightweight mouse 58 Grams.
SHROUD - Logitech G305 Ultra lightweight Mouse 99 Grams.
DRDISRESPECT - Razer Viper 69 Grams.
TSM VISS - Logitech G PRO Wireless 80 Grams.
TSM DIEGO - Logitech G PRO Wireless 80 Grams.
But unfortunately this all mouse are really expensive if you check out the price. About our COOLERMASTER MM710 this Mouse offered you 53 Grams Weight with Good Price Point and It has PIXART Sensor. Guys if you really don't know anything about mouse Sensor so please watch some Videos on YouTube. The PIXART Sensor is always inside all of Expensive mouse like Logitech G PRO Wireless.
So Guys Being a GAMER, i just want to say become a smart buyer.
So Guys thats it. if you really love this information please hit the like button, so our indian gamers understand the facts behind the mouse.
So Guys if u want to support me please checkout YT/Steve Hardy Gaming.
MAKE THE INDIAN GAMING COMMUNITY GREAT AGAIN.
I've had no problems with the side flexing or had any problems with the side buttons or anything else, the software the mouse uses is very easy to use and the mouse is very easy to set up. Most the problems on this mouse seem to come from the M1 and M2, but they are not serious problems and will mostly come down to how sensitive you are to them. but for the price of the mouse It's some what understandable that it's going to have same problems no mouse is perfect, I was using a Model O- before switching to this mouse that also is a mouse that has some glaring problems but the future of light gaming mice is looking good specially if the Model O- and the MM710 can fix their minor issues.
I'd say this is a very solid mouse for the price but I can't give it 5 stars because of the issues stated.
I also have a Razer Viper, and it has gone back in the box in favour of the MM710, even with PTFE tiger skates.
This thing is amazing. It weighs nothing and has just a great shape for those with larger hands. It’s got a nice texture/feel to it and doesn’t cause any hand cramping even after long periods of use (I cannot use the G Pro Wireless due to this).
I did have to send my first one back as the right mouse button wobbled a lot, but my replacement is solid and I have no complaints with it. I imagine my first one was one of the first batch units.
The price of this mouse is simply unbelievable for what you get. Once again Cooler Master has produced an excellent product at a fair price.