|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon R7 240|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Consider these available items
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P - RGB PC Case with Dual 200mm Fans for High-Volume Airflow, Builder-Focused Chassis Panels, Liquid Cooling Ready
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DUAL 200MM RGB FANS - Two massive 200mm MF200R RGB fans draw high-volume airflow into the case for superior cooling (includes an additional black 140mm fan at the back)
- BUILDER FOCUSED - A DIY or case modding dream the transparent front panel and top exhaust panels as well as both side panels can be easily taken off - perfect for creative people looking to personalise their PC
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL - The easy-to-remove light-grey tinted side panel combined with minimalist CPU cut out cover PSU shroud and clean cable management covers with dedicated routing creates a minimalist frame in which to showcase the hardware inside Supports E-ATX ATX Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards - features 2 additional PCI slots at the rear to better highlight graphics cards
- LIQUID COOLING READY - The H500P accommodates liquid coolers with radiators up to 360mm in length either within the top panel or behind the front mesh
- ACCESSIBLE I/O PANEL - Features a manual RGB controller 2 x USB 2 0 ports 2 x USB 3 0 ports 1 x 3 5mm audio jack and 1 x 3 5mm mic jack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The MasterCase H500P will blow you away with its looks and performance!
Two impressive 200mm RGB fans in the front and two optional 200mm fans on the top will provide all the airflow you need. Armed with a tinted tempered glass side panel and transparent top and front panels, your RGB fans will shine bright and true.
The rugged, futuristic look and the structured bar design are inspired by the former High AirFlow series. With options such as built-in vertical graphics card mounting, a customizable PSU shroud, and various cable covers you can really personalize your build, all the while keeping it clean and neat.
Radiators up to 360mm are fully supported both in the top and front, so build a system that looks clean and cool, with performance that is even cooler.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
PS: As a side note, I have to add that I was looking up whether a Noctua NH-D15 would fit in this case, but found no reviews on any site that would help me, so I thought I'd post it here. CoolerMaster says the CPU cooler clearing is 167mm and Noctua says their cooler is 165mm with both fans attached. 2mm is not a lot of space to gamble on, but I took the risk and can safely say that mine fits like a glove. The Noctua does not touch the glass side panel of the case whatsoever. If you're looking into doing this type of setup, make SURE you have the Noctua's fans mounted as close to the motherboard as you can without touching any components (RAM, etc.). Any higher and they WILL touch the glass panel, so adjust them as needed until it fits correctly.
Lots of people are going for the Meshify C due to the cooling but this is much superior. Especially when it comes to GPU temperatures. The two large front fans (200mm) do their work here! The system also keeps relatively quiet despite handling tough work loads.
Of note to people buying. It’s not clear but a 3 to 1 fan connector for the fans is included for the large 200mm fans(1 extra if you decide to buy another RGB fan). Another 3 to 1 connector is for the RGB cable for these fans. This comes with the case which is nice.
Build was easy. Lots of flexibility. No tight squeezes. Nice touches here and there. Space for upgrading and more. You can hide a-few stuff behind the motherboard.
Not a RGB person but I like the looks of the case without lights overall. All types of lights can be disabled. Kept the power button light on. The grill/mesh ventilation makes it look serious.
Suggestions for cooler master: Perhaps an even darker tint window option, or no glass gpu vent option?
More space at the top? I know there is the H500M but I kind of preferred this cleaner design here!
Really Impressed with this case.
First PC Build in 8 plus years. Loads of space inside to easily get to installed Motherboard and entry of room behind for hiding cables.
Also being a Coolermaster Case it was easy to add an extra two CM case fans and led strips for more Bling Factor!
I bought a semi modular PSU, so even easier to keep things looking clean.
Not using the included Platic front panel as I prefer max cooling but the Mesh looks the Dogs.
Had to wait a while for delivery but well worth it.
Now i have an AMD 2700k and MSI Tomahawk Max paired with a GIgabyte GTX1660 looking very cool and well lit up in this beaut.
No negatives so far but I'll see how it fairs over time and amend if necessary?