Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.99 shipping
+ $11.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cooler Master Elite 430 Mid-Tower Computer Case RC-430-KWN1, All-Black Interior
|Price:||$58.26 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Interior black coating makes stylish inside looks
- Front 120mm fan with brilliant Blue LED provides the best airflow to HDDs
- Rear: 80/90/120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Tool-Free mechanical design for quick assembly and maintenance
- Side ventilation holes for better cooling performance
- Large transparent side window included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Cooler Master
- Model Number: RC-430-KWN1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Hardware Platform: Pc
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cooler Master Elite 430 Mid-Tower Computer Case RC-430-KWN1, All-Black Interior
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JF3 Technology||Amazon.com||Premier Audio Video||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||16.69 inches x 7.48 inches x 19.29 inches||9.4 inches x 21.4 inches x 18.9 inches||19.3 inches x 16.7 inches x 7.5 inches||18.63 inches x 18.5 inches x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||10.36 pounds||13.45 pounds||10.3 pounds||10.14 pounds|
|Material||Steel||Steel Body, (0.5mm/SECC), ABS plastic||Steel||SPCC Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
|More Cool Products from Cooler Master|
The Elite 430 Black was designed all-black interior coating with its main purpose in mind as such there’s plenty space for large graphics cards, no matter your brand preference. The Elite 430 Black also features plenty of cooling options and a well ventilated front mesh design to keep even the hottest system nice and cool.
- Interior black coating makes stylish inside looks.
- Front 120mm fan with brilliant Blue LED provides the best airflow to HDDs.
- Rear 120mm fan for high-efficiency ventilation.
- Tool-Free mechanical design for quick assembly and maintenance.
- Side ventilation holes for better cooling performance.
- Large transparent side window included.
|Material||Steel Body; ABS plastic|
|Dimension||190 x 424 x 490 mm / 7.5 x 16.7 x 19.3 inch|
|Weight||Net Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.3 lbs|
|Motherboards||ATX / Micro-ATX|
|5.25" Drive Bay||3 Exposed|
|3.5" Drive Bay||5 Hidden / 2 Exposed|
|I/O Panel||USB x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1|
|Cooling System||Top: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional) |
Front: 120 mm blue LED fan x 1, 140 mm fan x 1 (optional)
Rear: 80/90/120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
Side: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
Bottom: 80/90/120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
|Power Supply||Standard ATX PS2 (optional)|
Top Customer Reviews
First off, the Technical Details imply the inclusion of a rear AND a front fan, however this is not the case. Additionally, though the extra fans I ordered appear to be identical [R4-L2R-20AC-GP - 1.9k rpm max, 1.7-1.8k sustainable] the included intake fan is significantly slower maxing out at just 1.2k rpm, with 1.0-1.1k being sustainable. Not necessarily an issue, but worth noting.
So long as you aren't expecting a $200 case for $40, you will be thrilled. For the record though, it's build quality and functionality is better than a handful of $80-$100 cases I've bought in the past.
As an unexpected bonus, if you have a Prime Membership, the shipping at checkout may say not covered due to being oversize, however, it still ends up being free! The difference is it will be shipped standard UPS ground as opposed to 2-day (and I still received it in 2 days). *edit 5/27/12 - no longer Prime eligible, but still free.*
[In-case anyone is interested in what I've found to provide the best cooling without spending hardly anything: In order to compress the airflow while reducing dust and noise, I completely blocked off both back ports and the top rear port with a thin piece of plastic cut to size and some double-sided foam tape, mounted one fan for intake on the side which of course provides direct airflow on the HDDs/GPU, and one on top for exhaust. To further reduce dust, you can use a screen for the side fan (at the expense of LED brightness, if applicable). The front already has a screen in place. My .Read more ›
One caution look at the picture and description carefully. It only comes with one 120mm LED fan in the front. There are holes for a fan in the back of the case but they do not include any extra fans, just the single fan in the front.
- Looks much better than other boring, rectangular $50 cases.
- Side window showcases your interior well. Good for showing off LED fans
- All painted black interior is a welcome sight
- Comes with a 120mm front blue LED fan, 2 front USB + audio header pre-wired
- Tool-less 5.25" (2x) and 3.5" (2x) drive bays are easy to use
- Standoff legend is stamped on the inside for ease of installation for microATX and ATX board locations (*really* helpful for first time builders)
- Accommodates long 8-10" graphics cards with no problem
- Fits 159mm tall CPU coolers like the CM Hyper 212 Plus or Evo easily, despite its small footprint
- At around 10 lbs, it's light and easy to move around.
- With five (two intake, 3 exhaust) 120mm fans installed and a Hyper 212+, my CPU and GPU stay at 28-29C when idle.
- Easy to remove and reinstall the side panels due to the large thumb screws
- Rear PCI covers are stamped, so you have to remove them before installing the motherboard, and you cannot reinstall them. If you want to add a PCI card later, you may have to struggle a bit to pop out a stamped cover or remove the motherboard to do so.
- There are two places to run cooling hoses through, but you have to drill them out. I would probably select a different, larger case with rubber grommets for liquid cooling.
- Once you install a power supply and complete your wiring, there's basically no space to install a bottom fan. So it really is a 5-fan case.
- No wire management features whatsoever.Read more ›
It has to be the best case in it's price range. It's very big and houses some of the larger heatsinks (not all, but lots of them). I have the Hyper 212, also from CoolerMaster, and it fits snuggly. The case also has been painted ALL OVER. Most cheap cases don't paint under the front plastic piece, this case is an anomaly and IS painted. The whole thing looks great in that flat black color. There is plenty of space for lots of 120mm fans, which should keep noise down and keep lots of air flowing. The bottom mounted power supply is a major plus for this case. CoolerMaster even includes large thumb screws for taking the panels off. I swear, it feels like this a case that is twice the price.
The one thing I dislike is the lack of filters. While the top fans (normally for exhaust) have filters, the bottom fans do not. This leads me to believe that this case may be designed a bit differently than I am used to. I would have liked a second filter for the bottom fan (there is one for the PSU exhaust fan). I would have also enjoyed one for the fan on the front of the case, as this is normally an intake fan. I looked over the diagrams provided with the case and it seems straight forward, but the filters make me question that.
Overall, this case is AMAZING. I would recommend this case for just about all computer builds, from the extreme to the cost-effective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The case overall is pretty decent, although I didn't plan on spending a fortune on a case for my first PC build. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ryan Zmolek
the design of the hard drive slot make it hard for u to insert or take out sdd and hdd since it almost blocked by the gpu card .cable management is bad too.Published 9 months ago by fahad
Works Great, for the price these are pretty nice mid tower cases. They are not super heavy duty. But for the Price they look and work fine.Published 16 months ago by Gregory M. Spitzer
Bought this for my first PC build I like it and looks pretty cool too. It isn't does not have much wiggle room not recommended for gamers with crazy hardware. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Curtis MArra