|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cooler Master Elite 110 RC-110-KKN2 Midnight Black Steel/Plastic Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards
- Mesh front panel provides excellent front to back airflow
- Supports standard size ATX power supplies up to 180mm long
- Supports a 120 millimeter water cooling system in the front
- Fits up to 8. 3" Long Graphics cards
- Perfect size for HTPC, Steam box, or compact gaming builds
- Store up to 3 HDDs/4 SSDs (HDD x3 or HDD x2 + SSD x2 or HDD x1 + SSD x3 or SSD x4)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
Since our founding in 1992 as a thermal pioneer responsible for the first ever heat pipe heat sink, through our evolution into a manufacturer of cutting-edge cases and peripherals, to our recent groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master has consistently rewarded its customers and fans with the utmost in innovation, choice, and control.
Compact Mini-ITX Case
It's simple: the Elite 110 is a super compact case for your super compact needs. Even in the small form, Cooler Master doesn't hold back from its expertise in creating strong, well-cooled chassis. If you are looking to add a build to the Home Theater system, you want to make your own SteamBox, or you need a case that is capable, but out of the way, then the Elite 110 is just what you're looking for.
- Supports Mini-ITX Motherboards
- Supports Standard Size ATX PSUs
- Supports 120mm Radiator in the Front
- Supports Graphics Cards Up to 210mm Long
- Max CPU Cooler Height 76 mm / 3 inch
- Max GPU/PCI Card Length 210 mm / 8.3 in
|Elite 110||Elite 130|
|Dimensions||10.3 x 8.2 x 11.1 in||9.4 x 8.2 x 15.7 in|
|5.25" Device Bays||0||1|
|3.5" Device Bays||3||3 (1 from 5.25” bay)|
|2.5" Device Bays||4||4 (3 from 5.25”, 1 from side bracket, 1 on the bottom)|
|Front I/O Panel||USB 3.0 x 2, Audio In & Out||USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In & Out|
|Fan Cooling Mount||Front: 120/140mm fan x 1 Side: 80x15mm fan x 2||Front: 120/140mm fan x 1 Side: 80x15mm fan x 1|
|Radiator Support||Front: 120/140mm||Front: 120/140mm|
|Included Cooling Device||Front: 120mm fan x 1||Front: 120mm fan x 1 Side: 80x15mm fan x 1|
Compare with similar items
Small in size. Big on performance. Elite 110 is built with an intelligent use of internal space. It can support the latest Mini ITX motherboards and graphics cards (up to 8. 3" Long) while still supporting full sized power supplies up to 180mm long and three HDDs or four SSDs. Add that it includes the ability to support 120mm water cooling radiators and you have the ability to create a space efficient, water cooled, and gaming grade PC waiting to be setup to run the latest Windows or steam OS games.