|Item model number||RR-212S-20PK-R1|
|Item Weight||2.06 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inches|
|Color||Hyper 212 BE|
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master USA, Inc.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 7, 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (15%)|
|Power Connector Type||4-Pin|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
We're all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
Hyper 212 Black Edition
The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. Aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal . The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but also increase cooling performance.
- Direct Contact Technology
- Precise Air Flow
- Smart Fan Jam Protection
- Intuitive Snap Fan Design
- Nickel-Plated Jet Black Fins
Direct Contact Technology
Our increases the surface area of the copper base while the 4 heatpipes efficiently dissipates heat away from the CPU.
Precise Air Flow
Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
Nickel-Plated Jet Black Fins
For more even heat distribution and better heat dissipation.
Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection
Never worry about your cables getting snagged.
Compare with similar items
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
Cooler Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooling System
Cooler Master i71C RGB for Intel CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert, MF120 RGB Fan, RGB Lighting for Intel LGA1200/1151
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Scythe Inc||Scythe Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.70 x 3.10 x 6.30 inches||6.50 x 5.75 x 3.94 inches||51.57 x 60.83 x 53.94 inches||4.72 x 3.13 x 6.25 inches||4.80 x 4.80 x 3.40 inches|
|Item Weight||2.06 lbs||2.91 lbs||2.20 lbs||1.87 lbs||0.92 lbs|
The legendary Air cooler is back. The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a no fuss get the best cooling air cooler. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated Jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium look. The sleek Jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. As quiet as the night. The Hyper 212 Black Edition improved fan design reduces noise generated from the Fan.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The conclusion is utter disappointment; CM broke so many of the great things about the 212 and I cannot begin to understand why. They've take a huge step back in everything but asthetics and only stayed stationary in performance:
1) The mounting system was changed unnecessarily (in my mind and experience) to one that is more convoluted and allows (all but encourages, actually) you to incorrectly position your mounting bolts slightly... almost undetectably... out of position so that while your trying to mount the heatsink it is a study in frustration to align the screws. THIS WAS NOT A PROBLEM BEFORE, WHY IS IT NOW?!
2) The fan mounting system is something the engineers should be genuinely ashamed of. They've gone from a removable plastic clip system that would screw into any 120mm fan and allow you to pop-on whatever fan you prefer to your heatsink that, while a tad underdesigned, was perfectly workable. Now it is a spring-like wire that seems to require a specific hole position in order to function at all in the mount, but all of my more modern fans DONT HAVE THOSE HOLES. What's worse is that if you have a slightly tight case and can't fit your fat fingers all away round the top and back of you heatsink, deep inside the case - you will have one of the most frustrating experiences of your life trying to get the friggin thing to mount. It literally took me an hour to get the fan back on after it was mounted (yes, the fan HAS TO be off in order to mount the motherboard). I ended up resorting to wedging an allen wrench into the fan to hold the spring clip in place while I moved the fan into position. AGAIN, THIS WAS NOT A PROBLEM BEFORE!
I am extremely disappointed in CM. I actually kind of want an apology for making something so frustrating to use, particularly when they clearly knew how to make a good product in the past.
My advice is to not buy this. Get a standard Hyper 212, or get another brand's product.
HAND TIGHTEN REAR BRACKET LUGS. DO NOT use the provided socket with phillips head grooves to tighten, you WILL damage your motherboard. I've done enough mechanical work to have been knowingly prepared, but if it was my first computer build or light equipment build, I'd have cracked my mobo. So please be careful when installing, does not have support like other brackets, this one tightens on the board itself.
I like how they changed the mounting system for this compared to the hyper 212 plus. Being able to easily line this up while screwing it down evenly is so much better since you don't have to keep the mounting bracket from falling off the little peg in the middle of the plate. I really hated installing that cooler, and I was pleased to see that this one was much easier to install.
The fan is very quiet, being a silencio fan, and it hardly makes any noise under load. I can barely hear it in a Fractal Define Mini C. At idle, you can't even tell that it's on. Very happy with that!
Top reviews from other countries
Antes de comprar valida muy bien el ancho de tu gabinete, el Yeyian Shadow 2200 que yo ocupo cuenta con un ancho de 210 mm y este cooler de 158 mm queda casi casi exacto. Si tu gabinete cumple y cabe...este cooler no te decepcionará.
Cuenta con todo lo necesario por si quieres adquirir y montar otro ventilador 120mm (Brackets + cable PWM 2 a 1) para push-pull...soporta varios tipos de socket Intel / AMD.
Sigue sorprendiéndome esta torre, estamos a temperatura ambiente a 35°C y el procesador se encuentra a 29°C....y jugando FHD calidad "Muy alta" metro 2033 corre a 47°C me encanta! usando el ventilador de fabrica, sin aún hacer PUSH - PULL.
Sockets compatibles: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
Fuente pagina oficial Cooler master.
Big problem was the back mounting bracket plate, plastic and cheap, the screws or mounting screws peeled the thing after a good few tightens and Bam!... had to use washers safely after that little problem.
deducted a few stars because of this.