Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on July 10, 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old. I wouldn't recommend this romper style for any baby that is walking because it is hard to fit correctly. The body and legs were too long, loose and baggy and she tripped on them a lot. We tried to roll them up but they didn't stay. We ended up buying a long sleeve (rash guard) shirt with UPF and she wore it with bikini bottoms. The shirt worked better because she could wear it to the zoo and amusement parks with pants or shorts and she had the added sun protection. I wish we would have just bought the shirt in the first place because the romper wasn't useful for us.
on September 26, 2015
This swimsuit is great! I am a Dermatology Physician Assistant and am serious about sun protection especially for my little one. I love that this suit covers his arms and legs because he is still too young for sunscreen. It fit perfectly!
review image
on July 11, 2016
Oh, I wish this suit came in larger sizes. It is so adorable. My son is 27 months and at 24 months was in 95% for height and 70% or so for weight but he can wear the 18-24 month size. We have a pool and swim daily; I love this suit because it's so easy to throw on and just swipe a sunscreen stick on his face, neck, feet & hands. My last coolibar suit was a hand-me-down, and I like this one better in that they have added snaps at the neck. The sailboat pattern is *so* adorable and we get compliments every time he wears this. He has a swim trunk/swim shirt combo from Oshkosh that is also cute, but then you have to worry about putting sunscreen up their legs and on their back where the shirt rides up. Please, Coolibar, make this suit in 2T+ sizes, I am not ready for my baby to graduate to big boy swim wear!
on March 28, 2017
Pricey but cute, and fits my son fine (we ordered a size bigger but he's tall and it worked out great, he's already grown into it. Have used at the beach multiple times and no signs of wear/fading yet.
on June 18, 2016
Excellent coverage, a slightly loose fit on my slightly small 10.5 month old, so I expect to get quite a few more months' use from them. The fabric is soft, stretchy and it seems put together well. I've had my son crawl around on the beach a few times in it and it keeps him well protected from the sun and the fabric is holding up very well, even around the knees.
on April 23, 2017
Love love love! We had our 10 month old son in this in hawaii for two weeks everyday on the beach. Kept most of the sand out and he didn't get burned at all. We only applied sunscreen to his hands, feet and face. Plus we purchased a huge sun hat of course.
on June 28, 2015
We have a 5 month old who is long for his age and the 6-12 month suit fit him perfectly. I am so glad we got this for the summer and our beach vacation. We are at the pool daily and with this suit there is no need to worry about applying and reapplying sunscreen on my little one. It is very easy to get on and off and makes for easy diaper changes. Would buy again!
on July 9, 2015
I bought this in size 18-month (because it is the only size they have left) for my 7-month old. As expected, it is large on my baby but it is manageable.
I love the colors and design. I even got the matching hat! She did not get cold or sun-burnt during our 1-week vacation at the beach. I figured I can get another season out of it since I got 1 size up.
review image
on July 26, 2017
I sized up. 12 mo for my 4 mo old guy. It is big but I roll the arms and legs. Perfect for sun protection!! When spending this much I want it to last and I think it will!!
on August 14, 2015
I love these products. My son wore this to the beach on multiple occasions and didn't get a sunburn. Please remember not to machine dry.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.