Chill Pal Mesh Cooling Towel (Blue, 12 x 40 inch)
|List Price:||$14.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.02 (7%)|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Size||12 x 40 inch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A Different Way to Stay Cool – We’ve taken what we already know about staying cool, and changed things up a bit! The Chill Pal Mesh Cooling Towel utilizes a thinner, comfy, and amazingly breathable design to keep you cool! So to all you golfers, runners, hikers, and more: beat the heat anytime with Chill Pal!
- Why Mesh? – It’s soft, comfortable, and light on the skin. What’s more, our built in evaporative technology keeps the cloth colder longer than the rest. Best of all, our “dry-soft” mesh design makes it easy to fold down, and it is easy to pack away.
- Bigger and Better – With more overall area, you’ll have more evaporative power to work with. Simply put, you get to stay cooler even in the longest of summer days! Worry less about keeping cool, and enjoy actually being cool, with Chill Pal!
- Simple to Use – It’s easy: soak, wring out, and enjoy! When it’s about staying cool and beating the heat, nothing beats our fantastic Mesh Cooling Towel. Better still, it comes with it’s very own carry pouch for easy transport.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There are no complicated instructions here. Simply remove the Chill Pal, soak it in cold water, wring it out, and its ready to drape around your neck. If it starts to get warmer, simply rinse and repeat, and stay cool while fishing, hunting, hiking, or even on the job.There are plenty of imitators and less effective accessories but only ONE Chill Pal! Our cooling towels are thicker than most towels on the market today, which means more cooling power for you. It’s the better choice for long lasting heat relief. What else do you need? Click "Add to Cart" and we'll send it on it's way.
|Chill Pal PVA Cooling Towel||Chill Pal Mesh Cooling Towel||Chill Pal Multi Style Cooling Towel||Chill Pal Microfiber Cooling Towel|
|Size||12 x 32 inches||12 x 40 inches||One Size||12 x 32 inches|
|Material||95% Polyvinyl Alcohol, 5% Polyester||100% Polyester Cooling Mesh||92% Polyester Cooling Mesh, 8% Polyamide||88% Polyester Cooling Mesh, 12% Polyamide|
3 Simple Steps To Chill Out With Your Chill Pal:
Step #1: Soak It With Water
Activate your cooling towel by simply soaking it with water. There are no chemicals or cooling agents, this is an evaporative cooling towel, putting basic physics at work!
Step #2: Wring It Out
Wring out the towel to help start the evaporation.
Step #3: Enjoy Around Your Neck
In just a few second, the Chill Pal will get cold. Wear it on a hot day, so you can enjoy yourself regardless of the heat.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things I was checking were how much I sweat while wearing it, the size of the towel, the comfort of the towel, how much it wet my shirt, and how long it stayed cool.
Without a cooling towel I sweat a lot. I never used to sweat at all but now I make up for it in my old age. I am not certain that there was any particular difference in how much I sweat using the different towels. The amount of sweat appeared to more depend on how high I got my heart rate up and whether or not I was drinking water while exercising. So, while all appear to cut down on the amount of sweat, there is no appreciable difference between them. They all work, and all work about the same.
As for the size, all except one are about 42" long and about 11" wide. The odd one out is about 10" shorter. So the size is the same except for the one. They are all similar in weight and such, other than the one which was smaller. That is heavier.
They are all comfortable to wear. The problem with the shorter one is that it flops around more. At first I was putting it around my neck and throwing one end behind me. Except that one would not stay behind. But, on the other hand, if put around the neck, the shorter one does not hang down as far on the clothing. Which, in turn, means the clothing does not get as wet. Lately, however, I have been wearing it as a headband so the clothing getting wet is not an issue. I believe that, for me, using it as a headband works better. Considering that I have four cooling towels, I could always wear one as a headband and another around the neck. Then I should be really cool.
As for wetting my shirt when used around the neck, that also is pretty much the same among all of the cooling towels. The terrycloth towel definitely gets my shirt wetter. The terrycloth towel is also more difficult to use as it is heavier than the cooling towels.
All of them stayed cool the entire time I exercised which is one hour at a time. I have also checked them hours later and found they were still wet.
I do not know why this is true, but I like the Chill Pal the best of the five towels I tried. To me it simply seemed that the size was the best and that it worked as well as or better than any of the other towels. I used it on the exercise that raised my heart rate the highest of the times I was trying towels, and it definitely kept the sweat down considerably. It is, however, the most expensive of the cooling towels that I ordered.
By Leane Reynolds on May 19, 2019
*3.5 month update*
Each towel still looks brand new, even after a couple of washes. Still work great and have not deteriorated a bit.
On many of my hikes, I had also seen many wear a towel around the neck (a popular practice in Korea and Japan), and one day -- I do not remember how -- this Chill Pal towel caught my attention. The overwhelming number of positive reviews further picked my interest, particularly at a time when my toddler son was having a 100F fever the night before. I thought that I would give one a try to not only help cool him down, but to also use as a hiking towel. I liked it so much, I bought 3 of these Mesh towels and 1 of the PVA one.
- Keeps my neck cool, and as a result, makes the hot weather very bearable
- Maintained moisture (and cooling effect) for over an hour
- Did not feel drenched, though it does wet the top of the shirt a bit like any other towel
- GREAT customer service. I had an issue with a wrong (and discontinued) Mesh towel sent, and the owner responded back right away and took care of it by sending a replacement. I did not have to return the discontinued one. This service inspired me to write the review to give kudos for that small business
- Comes with a plastic carry pouch and carabiner
- Size is perfect: it is more like a scarf than a towel
- Helped cool down my son's fever when wrapped around his legs, arms, and forehead
- Material feels great
- Towel, like microfiber cloths, can be folded easily
- Great colors (I bought the Blue, Nimbus Cloud, and Serenity)
- Holds less water than their PVA Cooling Towel
- Soak with water
- Wring out the water
- Put around the neck
Overall, the towel accomplishes its cooling purpose VERY well. The fact that it can be folded easily and put away while wilderness backpacking makes this one a higher recommendation than their PVA Cooling Towel (which feels like a car wash cloth and is more difficult to fold nicely after it has dried. I would not fold and store it away while still wet as it could potentially harbor bacteria/mold). I am absolutely happy with the towels and the service provided by the owner.
If you found this review helpful, please click the "Yes/Helpful" button below to encourage me to write more. Thank you!
Top reviews from other countries
Comes with it's own water proof bag so handy to take with you when out of the house.
Recommended if you find it hard to keep cool.