Arctic Cooling P311-BK Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Microphone
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built-in microphone
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Play Time: Up to 20 hours
- Standby Time: 400 hours
- Comes with color-matching hard carrying case
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Arctic P253 Bt R2-wireless Bluetooth V4.0) Headset with Neckband Headphones for on the Move and for Sport-up to 20 Hours Continuous Playback Wireless with Microphone for Hands-free Calling
Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone – Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
BEAST Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Best HD Stereo Earphones w/ Mic for Running Gym Workout Noise Cancelling Earbuds Lightweight Headsets
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Retail store||BlueRigger||Beast Labels|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 6 x 1.2 in||5 x 6 x 1 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||—|
|Item Weight||2.56 ounces||2.4 ounces||2.5 ounces||0.71 ounces|
Enjoy your music and answer phone calls with just one click. The P311 Bluetooth headset is ideal for people on-the-go. Connect it with the UD1 or the UD2 to make it compatible with your notebook and PC as well!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are light, have good quality sound (this can also be adjusted with the EQ on the Apple devices). They hold a charge well. I have used them 2 days straight and still going strong. The controls are easy to use and easily accessable. I wear glasses and have had issues with these type of headsets before but not these. The range is good. I went into the office next door which is about 30ft (10M) away and throught a concrete wall and no issues with sound break-up. Impressive
I would purchase these again and have recommeded to several friends. For a bluetooth headset this is definitely worth the money.
-Pair easily with Apple
None at this time.
I tossed them in my laptop bag, and they've gone without use for months at a time. Somehow they battery survived this. Lately, I've been using them around the house for watching TV on while the wife sleeps.
Just though about them because I am looking for a headset with a microUSB port, as my old model has a mini USB, and I'm tired of having to dig out the right cable. I figure I'll grab something current from the same manufacturer.
01) Excellent Sound, great for playback of MP3's.
02) Doubles as a wireless hands-free Bluethooth headset with microphone.
03) Excellent noise cancelling microphone.
04) Microphone clearly picks up and transmitts your voice very well, dispite being located next to your ear.
05) No microphone boom to get in the way.
06) Pairs easily with MP3 Players, phones, tablets, and PC's.
07) Long lasting battery has never conks out on me.
08) Uses standard Mini USB connector to recharge.
09) Recharges pretty quickly. Never timed it, but it's always done when I check.
10) When not in use, rests on neck.
11) Headphones are not fragile.
12) Nice controlls on headset for Answer/Hangup, Volume Up/Down, Pause/Play, Next/Previous Track.
13) Auto-Pause when ringing/taking/making call.
14) Auto-Resume (if paused) after call.
15) Design provides privite listening, even at high volume. Keeps complaints to a minimum in quiet enviroments, like in a library.
16) Nice carry case holds headphones, charging cable and manuel no problem.
17) Charges easily on PC, Laptop, or normal USB Charger. I've successfully fully charged it using the charger that came with my **__CHEAP__** Emmerson In-The-Ear Bluetooth headset I got from Big Lots.
18) Very light. 2.8oz.
19) Fits very securely on your ears. Purchased for listening while running/joging, and they stay put.
20) Makes you look cool. (Hey, I needed a 20th!)
01) When resting on neck, it pinches and pulls hair a little. Uncomfortable on neck for long periods.
02) Does NOT use USB Micro connection for charging like everything else, meaning you have a mini connector to keep track of.
03) USB connector ONLY for recharging, cannot be used to transfer audio data to headset. (Boo hoo!)
04) Folded shape is awkward, and feels fragile.
05) Headphones feel fragile.
06) Kind of bulky.
07) USB Charger not included.
08) To take full advantage of their abilities on Windows 7 Ultimate x64, it required me to download and install new Bluetooth drivers from a different website. Info on this is in the manual.
Buy em. Great sound, good headset. I paid about $40 for them. For less they are a steal!
Most recent customer reviews
what is my next step.
you can reach me at 813-748-4462 (Liliana)