- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Xbox One X Stand offered by ValueBay. Enter code 86BAXURE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Xbox One X Cooling Fan / Vertical Stand, Controller Charger, Rayvol Vertical Stand Cooler Controller Charging Station with 4 USB Ports for Xbox One X
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Cooling Fans: Keep your Xbox one X cool during long gaming sessions. Added 4 USB ports in front to charge or power up other devices
- Dual Charging Stations: 2 slots to hold and charge the controllers. Automatically charges controllers once Xbox one X is powered on, keep your spare controllers charged and organized
- Stable Vertical Stand: Stand snaps in perfectly into the Xbox One X, with 4 non-slip rubber pads on bottom for a secure placement.
- Plug N Play: Place Xbox one X in the stand, plug stand's USB cable to Xbox's USB ports in the back to power it- No AC adapter required
- Note: Designed exclusively for Xbox One X, not compatible with earlier models. A must have Xbox One X accessory
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rayvol Cooling Stand with Controller Charging Station for Xbox One X
The Rayvol Cooling Stand keeps your Xbox One X cool in long, extended gaming sessions. With 2 built-in controller charging ports, dock and charge 2 controllers simultaneously while you play, keep your spare pair of controllers charged up and ready to go at all times. Ridiculously easy to install, simply connect the USB cable of Fan to the USB port of the console and it’s good to go. Best of all, Rayvol cooler stand blends in perfectly with the Xbox One X console, making it the ultimate essential for your latest entertainment system.
• Keep your Xbox one X cool
• Charge 2 Controllers simultaneously
• Seamless integration into Xbox One X
• Secure placement with 4 non-slip rubber feet
• 4 Additional USB Ports for your Xboxone X console
• Save space by placing the Xboxone X console vertically
How it works?
1. Place Xbox One X console on top of the Fan, then connect the USB cable of Stand to the USB port of the console
2. Turn on the console, press the button on the Stand to activate fan
30 day money back guarantee with 1 year product warranty, 7*24 customer service available. Purchase with confidence!
1x Rayvol Vertical Stand Cooling Fan for Xbox One X
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this unit to mitigate both issues. As a vertical stand, this product works very well. There is a nice, snug fit between the console and the stand and it appears to be very stable. The stands connectors for the controllers are a big problem, however. You have to fiddle with the Xbox controller to find the connector, then it takes a lot of downward pressure to insert the connector into the controller (I was worried I would damage the unit). Finally, I get the controller(s) to engage and they both vibrate to indicated they have successfully docked with the stand. I come back after more than 12 hours and find it very difficult to disengage the controller from the stand. I turn it on and find it turns off within a minute or so - it never took a charge. This was the case for both controllers. I repeated this process three more time with no success. I am sending the unit back.
I never got to the point of using any of the added USB ports or the fan (although the fan did function). Also, the stand gets its power from the Xbox console, so if the console is turned off, then the fan, USB and recharge ports are also turned off (the console was 'on' when I was trying to get the controllers to charge). This operating condition should be spelled out in the on-line marketing information.
This could have been a great, space saving solution if it had worked...