Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon Coolpix AW100 Digital Camera Underwater Accessory Kit Floating Wrist Strap - Orange - Replacement by General Brand
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on March 27, 2015
This worked great! I got it for my little underwater camera that I took with me to Punta Cana. I love being able to just keep my camera on my wrist without worrying about it being carried off to sea! Plus the bright color is easy to spot in case it does slip off on accident! :)
on June 28, 2013
Had this attached to my underwater camera which I used on 3 days of snorkeling/diving. By the third day the webbing had ripped nearly apart. Stitched it back together with staples and duct tape to get through the rest of the trip.

It might be fine for everyday casual usage around a pool or boat but I wouldnt trust on it for submerged activities.
on October 10, 2014
*Update* No sooner had I posted this review than my grandson comes in to show me the bayonet connector has broken altogether. Have to rate this a one-star now. Stay away.

*Original Review* Item came in as ordered and on-time. The quick-release clip bayonet end spars were too close and, when engaged with the receiving socket, wouldn't hold. (A slight tug on the strap and it would disconnect. Not a good thing when you're expecting the floating strap to hold up your grandson's underwater camera in the Gulf of Mexico.) I didn't have time to return it and get another brand from another seller since we were leaving to go to said Gulf two days later. I was able to pry out the spars to a wider than needed gap and hold them with a pair of small sticks until they "set" without breaking the plastic and then they would hold in the receiver. So, that was disappointing, but overcome. I didn't notice in the pictures, but the orange-float wrist strap itself does not cinch up tight enough to secure to your wrist. (Any wrist, my adult-size or my grandson's child-size.) Others I have seen cinch very snug and, others even have a snap as a security. This is important in the waves where things get swept around with intensity. (Now, why didn't I buy one of those others? Don't know. Just needed one and ordered the first one I saw on Amazon.) Fortunately, no loss of camera or other issues, so not a problem, this time. The floats do hold up a Nikon Coolpix S32 in fresh and salt water, so in that respect it works. However, I will likely purchase something else, with a bit more fit and manufacturing care as a replacement.
on April 22, 2013
It is too large to be securely used as a wriststrap, unless maybe you're a fatman wearing a thick wetsuit. BUT, I only wanted a float attached to my water resistant camera so I can find it if it falls out of the raft while I'm floating down a lazy river or I drop it while taking swim pics of the kids. Works for me.
on June 11, 2014
Though I have not yet had an opportunity to try out the strap it looks good on the camera and my wrist. Iam sure it will perform as expected cause I don't want to lose the camera to the ocean depths.
on February 10, 2014
Need these things in case stuff falls off the boat. Need to keep your camera, phone, whatever from sinking, and find it when you circle back to get it. Waterproof is only great if the device doesn't sink to the bottom!
on October 17, 2013
Had to have it , we have owned this camera for a while, and on our last vacation i actually droped the camera in fairly deep water. It took me 20 mins to retrieve it and had to go and buy this after.
on February 24, 2015
The quick release did not fit properly and released without using the quick release and the camera would fall to the ground. My husband adjusted it himself, so that now seems to be in working order. However, after using 3 times on vacation, the orange flotation fabric unraveled and pulled away from the black tab it was attached to. It will still now float, but not attach to my wrist. I will have to stitch the orange fabric to the black tab and see how long it lasts before unraveling again...
on December 2, 2013
Great idea, very easy to attatch to camera, strong enough flotation to keep camera up in the water. However it is ugly ( which you can see from the picture) but the seam holding the loop of flotation things together broke within hours of use so no wrist strap and a long orange snake hanging off. You get what you pay for although I am still not sure it is worth the $7 and some change I paid.
on June 8, 2015
a real piece of junk.it caused my brand new 300 dollar camera to fall in the water while the wrist band stayed on my wrist so of course it sank. This item is very cheaply made I do not recommend it to any one.