- Save 10% on Knee Pillow when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Toddler Pillow when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Twin Size Mattress protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Full Size Mattress Protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Queen Mattress Protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on King size Mattress protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Save 10% on CAl King Mattress protectors when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Pillow Protectors when you purchase 1 or more original queen pillow offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredded Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow with washable removable cover - 20 x 30 - Queen size
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Rayon Derived from Bamboo.
- Made in USA
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE PILLOW with our PROPRIETARY MIX of SHREDDED VISCO ELASTIC MEMORY FOAM - ADD or REMOVE foam to adjust to your comfort, perfect custom made pillow each time - for all sleep positions. Allows greater ventilation - Promotes proper alignment allowing deeper sleep through the night. *PATENT PENDING
- REST ASSURED - CertiPUR-US Certified foam. Our pillows are made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs. Our foam has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories. WHAT IS IN YOUR PILLOW? Our pillows meet the CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing labs.
- HYPOALLERGENIC & DUST MITE RESISTANT - allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort! EASY TO CARE FOR - MACHINE WASHABLE - 5 Year Warranty - Guaranteed it will not go flat.
- Cut Size measurements of pillows: Standard Pillow measures 20 in x 26 in. Queen size measures 20 in x 30 in. King measures 20 in x 36 in cut size.
- BACKED BY THE COOP HOME GOODS GUARANTEE - We guarantee you'll love the pillow, and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 100 days for a refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you tired of sleeping on pillows that just aren't cutting it?
Then Upgrade yourself to the Coop Home Goods Original Queen pillow with Better Night's Sleep Promise.
Why is it so hard to find the perfect bed pillows?
- Down Pillows lack the support needed for many sleepers which often leads to neck pain.
- Memory Foam and latex pillows suffer from heat buildup from the lack of airflow, and the inability to adjust the pillow from how it comes molded. If your other pillows are too thick or too thin, too firm or too soft you're out of luck.
The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow By Coop Home Goods
1) Provides the Plushness, Breathability and Shapeability of a Down pillow
2) Provides the Support of Memory Foam while still maintaining cooling properties.
Shredded Memory Foam Technology - Allows the sleeper to thin out or fluff up for more support or make it an extra firm pillow, so that every user can find the perfect support and height whether you are a stomach sleeper, back sleeper or a side sleeper.
Keeps you Cool - Our Ultra Soft Proprietary Bamboo Polyester Blend Fabric is designed to help regulate your temperature and keep you cool. - The Shredded Memory Foam allows far more air circulation compared to standard memory foam.
HypoallergenicThe Bamboo fabric and Memory Foam makes our Pillows Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite resistant.
Machine Washable We back all of our pillows for 5 years
We Know you'll love the pillow, but if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 100 days for a refund, no questions asked. Pillow Questions? Preguntas de almohada? Our team is always on call and happy to answer your questions!
Cut Size measurements of pillows: Standard size Pillow measures 20 in x 26 in. Queen size pillow measures 20 in x 30 in. King size pillow measures 20 in x 36 in size.
If you’re in search of pillows for sleeping better and more comfortably, your search is over!
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow with CertiPUR-US foam.
Have the best night of your life with Coop.
You have nothing to lose but restless nights.
FABRIC PATTERN COPYRIGHT 2015, 2018 BY COOP HOME GOODS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compare with similar items
Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Neck Pillow Medium Size 24”x17”, Cervical Neck Support and Neck Traction, Improve Posture, Stop Neck Pain and Sleep Better, for Side and Back Sleepers
ORIGINAL Cervical pillow with PREMIUM memory foam for a DEEP, Happy SLEEP - like a baby! BETTER POSTURE Adjustable Neck Support for Neutral body Alignment, COMFY orthopedic pillow|Gift-FREE PILLOWCASE
Classic Brands Cool Sleep Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Gusseted Pillow, Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Marlow's Mercantile||Arc4Life||Customsleeping||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||plastic||Memory foam||Gel Memory Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a side sleeper "mainly". If you are anything like me, I had problems with taking regular pillows and bunching them up, sleeping on them folded in half, flipping them over 100 times a night because I made a bit of a flat spot on one side, etc. You know what I'm saying. So let me explain how this one works and how it's better regardless of what kind of sleeper you are. First off, don't be an idiot, read the instructions on how to create the best feel for you. It takes two seconds. Me personally, I'm a big guy...OK, I'm a fat guy and big. When I lay on my side, I like the pillow to allow my head to rest evenly in line with my back. Now, if you are a bigger person, and you have to place your right/left arm UNDER the pillow to get the lift you NEED from the pillow, you do what I do and wake up with an arm you can't feel. You may also do what I do, which is to roll over using my mass and taking my other arm to pull it back over my body until the tingling allows me to move my fingers again.
This pillow stops that. It has lift, no really, it has LIFT baby. and it's not rock hard lift. The best way to explain it is like an adjustable cloud. It's very nice and soft and conforming, but without your head sinking below sea level to get that feel. Your head stays UP and with the way you can adjust this pillow, you can have basically any height you want.
So, if you are a side sleeper, back sleeper, face sleeper that ends up on your elbows while breaking your back (yes, I've done this too), couch sleeper, lazy boy sleeper, you NEED this pillow. I've tried hundreds and spent literally thousands on pillows, but this is THE ONE.
I want to reiterate that this isn't a bad or poor quality pillow; it's just not right for me. Individual preferences for things like pillows and bedding are highly subjective.
I spent some time setting up a demonstration to show everybody what I'm trying to describe. The average human head weighs roughly 10 pounds. So I gathered several books that stacked together weigh 9.7 pounds -- I weighed them on a scale -- and placed them on the pillow in various positions mimicking a sleepy head. Again, some people might look at the pictures and come to the conclusion that it's exactly what they're looking for. Others, however, may come to the opposite conclusion. Either way, I hope that this helps.
If you're willing to bear with me a bit longer, I'd like to share five major things I've learned about buying pillows over the years.
1) If you are a side sleeper, then you need a memory foam follow. Forget down or anything else. Only memory foam has the firmness and consistency that a side sleeper requires.
2) Over time memory foam loses density. Period. You can buy yourself some extra time by flipping the pillow every night, but it's only delaying the inevitable. While it's true that some purportedly high quality pillows last longer than cheaper ones, I've found that the differences are marginal. If you rest your head on the same pillow every single night, then you need to replace it about every 16-20 months. Manufacturers will drone on and on about 5-year warranties and how their pillow lasts for years and it's total BS. Nowadays all these pillows are made in China and are super inexpensive, anyway. You can budget for a new $35 pillow every 18 months, believe me. (Please note: I am referring only to memory foam pillows. A high quality down pillow that's well taken care of will last for a long time -- perhaps as long as ten years.)
3) Size and feel are more important than quality and cost. There's no point in spending more than $60 on a memory foam pillow. You can easily find a good pillow in the $30-50 price range. While it's sometimes true that the more expensive ones last a bit longer, it makes much more sense to buy an affordable pillow and simply replace it more frequently. I cannot emphasize this enough: the size, thickness, firmness and feel of the pillow matter WAY more than anything else when it comes to pillows. That being said, I wouldn't purchase anything too far below $30.
4) Don't wash it. If you're getting a memory foam pillow shipped, then it'll emit a kind of chemical smell after you remove it from the box. Just let it air out for 48 hours and it'll go away. Afterwards, encase the pillow in two layers. The first layer should be one of those close-fitting pillow protectors that protect against allergens and hair and body oils. (It'll also shield you from any irritants residing in the pillow.) The second layer will be your regular pillow cover. Do that and you're good to go. Don't listen to the manufacturers about washing the pillow. It's a huge hassle and a massive waste of time and energy. Remember, these things are basically disposable. They're not like a down pillow that you're going to have for years and years.
5) There's no such thing as a perfect pillow. Everyone's needs are different, and yet there are no "bespoke" or tailored pillows customized for an individual. So even though I often find pillows that I like, I've yet to find a perfect one for me. And that stands to reason because no one's ever tried to design and manufacture a pillow tailored to my specific needs. I am a side sleeper, and the following advice is intended solely for side sleepers. Over the years, I've found that a side sleeper needs a medium-firm to firm pillow that is also thick enough to maintain a 90 degree angle where the head meets the shoulders. That's the same angle that naturally occurs while you're awake and going about your business throughout the day. If the head sinks too low when you sleep, then it puts strain and pressure on your neck. Someone with wide shoulders will need a thicker pillow -- unless of course they have a proportionally large head and thick neck, in which case the pillow might not need to be any thicker than someone with narrower shoulders. Additionally, one must factor in the firmness of their mattress. If your mattress is on the soft side, then a side sleeper's shoulders will sink farther into the mattress, leaving less space between the shoulder and head and thus requiring less thickness in the pillow. Conversely, a firmer mattress necessitates a thicker pillow in order to compensate for the increase in space between the shoulders and head.
The 1st being the comfort of the pillow itself, down and cotton pillows give my neck the support it needed, which left me in pain, however, the shredded memory foam gave me the perfect amount of support. Consequently, it completely eradicated the pain I was suffering from in my neck.
The 2nd reason I absolutely love this pillow is the fact they actually do stay cool. I will admit when I was reading about the pillow, before purchasing, I was very skeptical of this claim. But upon using this pillow the skepticism was eradicated, just as my neck pain was. The fact that the memory foam is shredded allows better airflow, compared to other memory foam pillows. The fact that the pillow keeps you cool can also be attributed to the fact that the pillow in question is manufactured with bamboo polyester fabric.
The 3rd reason I am so partial to this pillow has to do with the fact that you can fluff it up or thin it out to your exact liking and it will hold its shape.
Just a few tips for prospective buyers: If your pillow comes with a off putting odor (which mine did), I sprayed mine with febreeze and threw it in the dryer for about an hour, the offputting smell was completely gone after doing this. Another tip, if your pillow stops holding its shape or begins to become flat, just throw it in the dryer for about ten minutes, comes out as good as new.
With all that being said, if you suffer from neck pain, or just looking for an incredibly well crafted and comfortable pillow, look no further, this is the pillow for you, you will not be dissatisfied with your purchase, it's a year later and I'm still genuinely thankful I purchased this.