Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredded Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow with washable removable cover - 20 x 30 - Queen size
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Rayon Derived from Bamboo.
- Made in USA
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE PILLOW with our PROPRIETARY MIX of SHREDDED VISCO ELASTIC MEMORY FOAM - ADD or REMOVE foam to adjust to your comfort, perfect custom made pillow each time - for all sleep positions. Allows greater ventilation - Promotes proper alignment allowing deeper sleep through the night. *PATENT PENDING
- REST ASSURED - CertiPUR-US Certified foam. Our pillows are made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs. Our foam has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories. WHAT IS IN YOUR PILLOW? Our pillows meet the CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing labs.
- HYPOALLERGENIC & DUST MITE RESISTANT - allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort! EASY TO CARE FOR - MACHINE WASHABLE - 5 Year Warranty - Guaranteed it will not go flat.
- Cut Size measurements of pillows: Standard Pillow measures 20 in x 26 in. Queen size measures 20 in x 30 in. King measures 20 in x 36 in cut size.
- BACKED BY THE COOP HOME GOODS GUARANTEE - We guarantee you'll love the pillow, and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 100 days for a refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Coop Home Goods
I’m the one that started it all—the Original Pillow. People love me, and rightfully so. My cross-cut memory foam is coated with our premium combed microfiber so you get the luxurious feel of the blend with medium support. If you ask me, I’m the perfect blend! All the amazing support of memory foam, with the feel of your favorite down pillow.What more can you ask for?
- Adjustable Proprietary Memory Foam Blend
- Ultra Soft Bamboo Derived Rayon Case
- Perfect for Every Type of Sleeper
- Backed for 5 years and a 100 Night Trial
Luxurious Outer Cover
- Derived from sustainable bamboo, our premium outer case promotes breath-ability for a comfortable sleep experience
Memory Foam Fill
Are You Aligned ?
Your neck lacks support if your pillow is too flat. This leads to neck pain, discomfort, and restless nights.
When you adjust your Coop pillow to fit your unique size, shape, and sleep position, you’ll enjoy proper support, comfort, and your best night’s sleep ever.
A pillow that is too high will strain your neck upward, leaving you feeling sore and drained in the morning.
Both our Original and Eden pillows are manufactured locally in Los Angeles, California.
Our unique adjustable design allows you to fully customize your pillow to your exact needs
Quality Memory Foam
Unlike other competitors who use dirty scrap foam in their adjustable pillows, We only use Virgin CertiPUR-US memory foam.
Our soft breathable case keeps you cool and comfortable all night long
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a side sleeper "mainly". If you are anything like me, I had problems with taking regular pillows and bunching them up, sleeping on them folded in half, flipping them over 100 times a night because I made a bit of a flat spot on one side, etc. You know what I'm saying. So let me explain how this one works and how it's better regardless of what kind of sleeper you are. First off, don't be an idiot, read the instructions on how to create the best feel for you. It takes two seconds. Me personally, I'm a big guy...OK, I'm a fat guy and big. When I lay on my side, I like the pillow to allow my head to rest evenly in line with my back. Now, if you are a bigger person, and you have to place your right/left arm UNDER the pillow to get the lift you NEED from the pillow, you do what I do and wake up with an arm you can't feel. You may also do what I do, which is to roll over using my mass and taking my other arm to pull it back over my body until the tingling allows me to move my fingers again.
This pillow stops that. It has lift, no really, it has LIFT baby. and it's not rock hard lift. The best way to explain it is like an adjustable cloud. It's very nice and soft and conforming, but without your head sinking below sea level to get that feel. Your head stays UP and with the way you can adjust this pillow, you can have basically any height you want.
So, if you are a side sleeper, back sleeper, face sleeper that ends up on your elbows while breaking your back (yes, I've done this too), couch sleeper, lazy boy sleeper, you NEED this pillow. I've tried hundreds and spent literally thousands on pillows, but this is THE ONE.
There are three on Amazon that have the most positive reviews and are really the only ones that need to be considered. Really there are two, but more on that in a minute. I have purchased and tested all three.
1. The Coop Home Goods, $59.99
2. The Xtreme Comfort, $54.99
3 The Snuggle-Pedic, $69.99
So why are there only two to consider? Because the Xtreme Comfort and the Snuggle-Pedic are the exact same pllow sold by two different distributors. They simple print their names on the tags after the fact. The Xtreme Comfort is $15 cheaper so if you go with one of those, choose the Xtreme Comfort. (I have posted photos to show how exact they are.)
The Coop and the Xtreme Comfort/Snuggle-Pedic have the same mount of fill, more or less. With this type of pillow loft depends on the distribution of the memory foam, so it can be adjusted to ones liking. With the Coop one can access the fill and can add or remove foam. With the Xtreme Comfort/Snuggle-Pedic it is sealed. I believe one can send it to the manufacturer to have it adjusted. That seems like a lot of work for a pillow.
All pillows are filled CertiPUR-US Certified foam. The main difference that I see it the Coop uses a finer shred whereas the Xtreme Comfort/Snuggle-Pedic use a chunkier shred. Both smell bad when you first open them, the Coop worst, but the odor dissipated over a few days. All pillows are also 100% machine washable/dry-able.
So what does all this mean?
The Coop's finer shred gave it more buoyancy. The Xtreme Comfort/Snuggle-Pedic felt firmer. Some may like that, but I had more trouble getting comfortable. I preferred the Coop because it was both soft and firm at the same time and it had a removable dust cover. Coop Home Goods also has a video to help you adjust it to your liking.
So for me the Coop Home Good pillow is the best of the bunch.
Most recent customer reviews
I LOVE this thing!Read more