- Save 15% on Pillow Protectors when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Marlow's Mercantile. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredd..." and save 71% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredded Hypoallergenic Certipur Memory Foam Pillow with washable removable cooling bamboo derived rayon cover -King
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Rayon Derived from Bamboo.
- Made in USA
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE PILLOW with our PROPRIETARY MIX of SHREDDED VISCO ELASTIC MEMORY FOAM - ADD or REMOVE foam to adjust to your comfort, perfect custom made pillow every time - for all sleep positions. Allows greater air ventilation for cooling - Promotes proper alignment allowing deeper sleep through the night. *PATENT PENDING
- REST ASSURED - CertiPUR-US Certified foam. Our pillows are made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs. Our foam has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories. WHAT IS IN YOUR PILLOW? Our pillows meet the CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing labs.
- •HYPOALLERGENIC & DUST MITE RESISTANT BED PILLOW- With a hypoallergenic pillow allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort. -EASY TO CARE FOR - MACHINE WASHABLE - 5 Year Warranty - MADE IN THE USA - Our Pillows and Memory Foam are made right here in the UNITED STATES to our specifications So there is no need to worry about where your pillow came from.
- GET YOU BEST NIGHTS SLEEP - If you're in search of pillows for sleeping better and more comfortably, meet the Coop Home Goods Original Pillow. We are the only pillow manufactured to adjust to exactly to your needs no matter what your size shape or sleeping style. We don't all wear the same size clothes, So why are we all using the same size pillow. Watch our videos to learn how our pillows are a better alternative and can be customized to your exact needs.
- BACKED BY THE COOP HOME GOODS GUARANTEE - We guarantee you'll love the pillow, and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 100 days for a refund, no questions asked. Cut Size measurements of pillows: Standard Pillow measures 20 in x 26 in. Queen size measures 20 in x 30 in. King measures 20 in x 36 in cut size.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you tired of sleeping on pillows that just aren't cutting it?
Then Upgrade yourself to the Coop Home Goods Original Queen pillow with Better Night's Sleep Promise.
Why is it so hard to find the perfect bed pillows?
- Down Pillows lack the support needed for many sleepers which often leads to neck pain.
- Memory Foam and latex pillows suffer from heat buildup from the lack of airflow, and the inability to adjust the pillow from how it comes molded. If your other pillows are too thick or too thin, too firm or too soft you're out of luck.
The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow By Coop Home Goods
1) Provides the Plushness, Breathability and Shapeability of a Down pillow
2) Provides the Support of Memory Foam while still maintaining cooling properties.
Shredded Memory Foam Technology - Allows the sleeper to thin out or fluff up for more support or make it an extra firm pillow, so that every user can find the perfect support and height whether you are a stomach sleeper, back sleeper or a side sleeper.
Keeps you Cool - Our Ultra Soft Proprietary Bamboo Polyester Blend Fabric is designed to help regulate your temperature and keep you cool. - The Shredded Memory Foam allows far more air circulation compared to standard memory foam.
HypoallergenicThe Bamboo fabric and Memory Foam makes our Pillows Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite resistant.
Machine Washable We back all of our pillows for 5 years
We Know you'll love the pillow, but if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 100 days for a refund, no questions asked. Pillow Questions? Preguntas de almohada? Our team is always on call and happy to answer your questions!
Cut Size measurements of pillows: Standard size Pillow measures 20 in x 26 in. Queen size pillow measures 20 in x 30 in. King size pillow measures 20 in x 36 in size.
If you’re in search of pillows for sleeping better and more comfortably, your search is over!
Coop Home Goods - PREMIUM Adjustable Loft - Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow with CertiPUR-US foam.
Have the best night of your life with Coop.
You have nothing to lose but restless nights.
FABRIC PATTERN COPYRIGHT 2015, 2018 BY COOP HOME GOODS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compare with similar items
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination With Adjustable Fit and Zipper Removable Kool-Flow Breathable Cooling Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover (Queen)
Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow (2-Pack) - Luxury Plush Gel Pillow - Dust Mite Resistant & Hypoallergenic - King
Perfect Fit Extra Firm Density Standard Size 233 Thread-Count Quilted Sidewall Pillow 2 Pack, White
The Scrumptious Side Sleeper Pillow (Queen)
Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow, Gusseted Side Sleeper ,Standard
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Marlow's Mercantile||Relief-Mart||Beckham Luxury||Amazon.com||Honeydew Sleep||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Bamboo-derived rayon||—||Cotton||Memory foam||Cotton-Blend|
|Size||King||Queen||King||Standard||Queen||Gusseted Side Sleeper|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to reiterate that this isn't a bad or poor quality pillow; it's just not right for me. Individual preferences for things like pillows and bedding are highly subjective.
I spent some time setting up a demonstration to show everybody what I'm trying to describe. The average human head weighs roughly 10 pounds. So I gathered several books that stacked together weigh 9.7 pounds -- I weighed them on a scale -- and placed them on the pillow in various positions mimicking a sleepy head. Again, some people might look at the pictures and come to the conclusion that it's exactly what they're looking for. Others, however, may come to the opposite conclusion. Either way, I hope that this helps.
If you're willing to bear with me a bit longer, I'd like to share five major things I've learned about buying pillows over the years.
1) If you are a side sleeper, then you need a memory foam follow. Forget down or anything else. Only memory foam has the firmness and consistency that a side sleeper requires.
2) Over time memory foam loses density. Period. You can buy yourself some extra time by flipping the pillow every night, but it's only delaying the inevitable. While it's true that some purportedly high quality pillows last longer than cheaper ones, I've found that the differences are marginal. If you rest your head on the same pillow every single night, then you need to replace it about every 16-20 months. Manufacturers will drone on and on about 5-year warranties and how their pillow lasts for years and it's total BS. Nowadays all these pillows are made in China and are super inexpensive, anyway. You can budget for a new $35 pillow every 18 months, believe me. (Please note: I am referring only to memory foam pillows. A high quality down pillow that's well taken care of will last for a long time -- perhaps as long as ten years.)
3) Size and feel are more important than quality and cost. There's no point in spending more than $60 on a memory foam pillow. You can easily find a good pillow in the $30-50 price range. While it's sometimes true that the more expensive ones last a bit longer, it makes much more sense to buy an affordable pillow and simply replace it more frequently. I cannot emphasize this enough: the size, thickness, firmness and feel of the pillow matter WAY more than anything else when it comes to pillows. That being said, I wouldn't purchase anything too far below $30.
4) Don't wash it. If you're getting a memory foam pillow shipped, then it'll emit a kind of chemical smell after you remove it from the box. Just let it air out for 48 hours and it'll go away. Afterwards, encase the pillow in two layers. The first layer should be one of those close-fitting pillow protectors that protect against allergens and hair and body oils. (It'll also shield you from any irritants residing in the pillow.) The second layer will be your regular pillow cover. Do that and you're good to go. Don't listen to the manufacturers about washing the pillow. It's a huge hassle and a massive waste of time and energy. Remember, these things are basically disposable. They're not like a down pillow that you're going to have for years and years.
5) There's no such thing as a perfect pillow. Everyone's needs are different, and yet there are no "bespoke" or tailored pillows customized for an individual. So even though I often find pillows that I like, I've yet to find a perfect one for me. And that stands to reason because no one's ever tried to design and manufacture a pillow tailored to my specific needs. I am a side sleeper, and the following advice is intended solely for side sleepers. Over the years, I've found that a side sleeper needs a medium-firm to firm pillow that is also thick enough to maintain a 90 degree angle where the head meets the shoulders. That's the same angle that naturally occurs while you're awake and going about your business throughout the day. If the head sinks too low when you sleep, then it puts strain and pressure on your neck. Someone with wide shoulders will need a thicker pillow -- unless of course they have a proportionally large head and thick neck, in which case the pillow might not need to be any thicker than someone with narrower shoulders. Additionally, one must factor in the firmness of their mattress. If your mattress is on the soft side, then a side sleeper's shoulders will sink farther into the mattress, leaving less space between the shoulder and head and thus requiring less thickness in the pillow. Conversely, a firmer mattress necessitates a thicker pillow in order to compensate for the increase in space between the shoulders and head.
However, a slight bit of confusion did arise. I ordered two pillows and they came packaged quite differently. One was rolled up very tightly and packaged in a sleeve, which I thought was very nice and I'd also read the pillows come rolled like this, so all was well. However, the 2nd pillow was simply folded in half, not rolled up and it came with no sleeve. I also immediately noticed the folded pillow seemed oddly lighter and not nearly as full as the rolled up pillow, but as both pillows hadn't had time yet to expand, I gave them about 6 hours.
After 6 hours, it was clear the folded pillow truly was lacking the density and volume of the rolled up one. I wrote to the seller who kindly informed me that the company was in the process of switching over to new packaging (now folding the pillows instead of rolling them up and putting them in a sleeve) and that Amazon had likely grabbed one of each to send me. I was satisfied with this answer and decided to use the pillows. Unfortunately, while I am totally fine with the company changing packaging, I am still a little bothered by the lack of consistency in pillow volume. The folded pillow had still only risen to about 75% of what the rolled up pillow has.
It's possible that in addition to new packaging, they also slightly reduced the volume they are putting into each pillow? Who knows. It's not the biggest deal in the world, but I did spend about 20 minutes in bed last night switching between the two pillows and the difference between how each one feels is rather obvious. I've included an image to show the variance (folded/newer packaged pillow on left, original (rolled up packaged) pillow on right, although you really need to hold each pillow or rest your head on each one to truly notice the disparity.
Again, not the biggest deal in the world and like I said these are obviously wonderful pillows, I just wish the folded pillow had the same poof as the rolled up the pillow. And I also appreciate the seller's quick response to my query regarding the disparity in packaging.