COOP HOME GOODS - Fully Adjustable Knee Pillow and Leg Positioner with Washable Cover - Memory Foam Fill - Helps Relieve Pain - Perfect for Side Sleepers and During Pregnancy - Soft Lulltra Fabric
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Coop Home Goods|
|Item Weight||15 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.25 x 7 x 8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ARE YOU A SIDE SLEEPER? – A knee pillow is a necessity for every side sleeper because it provides unbeatable support between the knees for proper alignment and total comfort. Our knee pillow supports all your pressure points and helps relieve pain associated with sciatica as well as back and hip pain.
- YOU ARE UNIQUE – WHY SHOULDN’T YOUR PILLOW BE? – Our knee pillow includes a removable foam insert so you can create the right fit just for you. It is easily accessible through the side zipper. Shape and mold the pillow to create a perfect sleep experience.
- REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR SLEEP – Our orthopedic design is tailored to meet your unique needs. The ergonomic, contoured construction keeps your entire body (legs, hips, and spine) in ideal alignment while sleeping. Whether you are naturally a side sleeper or have become one due to pregnancy – this is the perfect solution for you.
- ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Our Lulltra fabric has naturally thermoregulating properties to ensure a comfortable, continuous sleep. Our Knee Pillow comes with a removable and washable cover made from our Bamboo Derived Viscose and Polyester blend. This cover has cooling properties that can reduce the heat while you sleep, unlike other covers that don't cool at all.
- LOVE IT OR RETURN IT! - You can now purchase with confidence. If you don’t fall in love within 100 nights (although we’re sure you will), contact us directly to return the pillow for a full refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Coop Home Goods Knee Pillow also comes with a 5-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dan Dobb on May 8, 2017
I'll check back in 6 to 12 months to update on how the pillow is holding up.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on July 23, 2018
It's a bit pricey though and the foam doesn't breathe enough as it becomes warm on the legs after a while....