4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Coosh Extended Range Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones, with Carrying Case
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 15 Hours Playback Time
- Supports HSP,HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Volume and Playback Controls on Unit
- Soft Headband and Earcusion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy clear and crisp wireless sound with this Bluetooth 4.0 headset by Coosh
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two major issues right out of the box. When I put the rechargeable battery into the headset to charge it for the first time it wouldn't charge, the pins in the batter compartment didn't line up with the contacts on the battery, simple fix I adjusted them slightly with a small screwdriver, then they are able to charge the battery.
Second, the volume down button was depressed into the housing, I had to once again get a screwdriver, open the piece and reset the button placement. It works fine and doesn't have any residual effects, but I should not have to do this. We will see if they stand the test of time.
The only downside that I would say is a flaw, is the microphone for use in phone calls picks up the sound coming out of the speakers. This means that the person on the other end of the call will hear themselves in an echo when they speak. So I can't use these headphones for making phone calls.
- The sound from these headphones is so much better than the corded on-ear Sony headphones that I had been using. Now that I've had to switch back, I don't know how I ever found the old ones ok.
- Convenience is great. This is not necessarily specific to this product, but eliminating the cord between me and my computer is awesome. Never again to you have to worry about snagging the cord if you bend over to scratch your ankle, pet the dog, pick up a pen, whatever. Need to grab something 10 feet away? Go get it! Don't worry about removing the headphones or pausing your audio. Want to listen to music while you clean the house but not worry about disturbing anyone or snagging your headphone cord? Go for it!
-Comfort: these headphones are alright in terms of comfort. They would be better if the ear pads were just a little bit bigger. Normally, they were very comfortable, but it would begin to get uncomfortable on my ear after an hour or two.
-Ease of use: Not a pain in the ass, but not consistently simple.
- Upon receiving the product, the metal contacts in the battery compartment were bent downwards out of place. Turning the headphones on for the first time frustratingly required some serious Googling to discover what was causing the issue. It appears to be a common problem with this particular product. The fix was easy, but finding the problem was a bit of a pain.
- Charging: this was my biggest complaint with the headphones, and it's what eventually broke. The headphones are charged via a micro USB port on the side of the headphones. The port is at an awkward angle and I never felt very comfortable inserting the micro USB into the port. There is no way to tell how much battery life is left in the headphones, so you need to estimate and charge them overnight every day or two or three. The headphones will alert you when the battery is low by emitting a piercing chirping noise about every 30 seconds for the last ten minutes before the battery dies. I had only heard the chirping noise once before this past week. The battery life must have been decreasing, because every night for the past week, the headphones began a chirping fit around 3-4 am. The noise is impossible to sleep through, so I'd get up to plug them in and shut it up. Last night as I fumbled with the charging cord, the micro usb port broke, rendering the headset useless. Overall, these headphones were decent, but I'm going with a different brand this time hoping for something a little sturdier.
Most recent customer reviews
Battery cover did not properly fit, always kept falling off, eventually ended up losing it.Read more