Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Copco 2503-1040 Camden Enamel-on-Steel Tea Kettle,..." and save 24% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Copco 2503-1040 Camden Enamel-on-Steel Tea Kettle, 1.5-Quart, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC WHISTLING TEA KETTLE: With pleasant audible whistle sound to alert you when the water has reached boil point and is temperature-ready for tea time
- ENAMEL-ON-STEEL: Featuring carbon steel construction with a porcelain-enamel coated exterior, this kettle is scratch- and stain-resistant; accented with elegant flourishes of beaded detailing on the knob and spout
- EVERYDAY CAPACITY: 1.5-quart (1.4 L) stovetop tea kettle pot that makes 6 cups of hot water for delicious tea in minutes
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: A full loop Phenolic handle makes pouring simple and easy (use potholder to protect hands if water has just reached boil)
- FOR GAS or ELECTRIC COOKTOPS: With a flat bottom, this kettle is compatible with gas, electric, glass and induction stoves and features an tight-fitting stainless steel lid to prevent liquid spills and keep water warm for your next cup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Copco Tea Kettles
Copco is the #1 selling National Tea Kettle brand in the U.S.* Copco has been a leader in the tea kettle market for over 5 decades by delivering innovation in tea kettle design and defining the forefront of fashion in the category. With more than 50 years of experience, Copco creates functional and stylish tea kettles.
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service for Non-Electric Tea Kettles. 52 weeks ending October 1, 2016.
|Camden Tea Kettle||Vienna Tea Kettle||Kettering Tea Kettle||Virtue Tea Kettle||Fusion Tea Kette|
|Material||Enamal-on-Steel||Enamal-on-Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Enamal-on-Steel & Stainless Steel|
|Whistle Type||Plug-in Whistle||Trigger Whistle||Flip-up Whistle||Trigger Whistle||Trigger Whistle|
|Handle Type||Full-Loop Phenolic||Full-Loop Phenolic||Foldable Phenolic||Phenolic with Die-Cast Accent||Die-Cast with Soft Grip|
|Spout Type||Wide Spout for Easy Filling||Wide Spout for Easy Filling||Wide Spout for Easy Filling||Wide Spout for Easy Filling||Wide Spout for Easy Filling|
|Safe for all Stove Tops||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Leading Manufacturer of Tea Kettles
Copco offers more than 50 different styles of tea kettles in an array of colors and stainless steel finishes. Incorporated with features that address comfort and safety such as heat-resistant, ergonomic handles and various whistle mechanisms to fit consumer preferences, from plug-in whistles to whistles that are built right into the lid. With a history that spans over 50 years, Copco has taken its experience and knowledge of creating functional yet stylish teakettles and has grown and evolved into thermal mugs and carafes, barware, kitchen storage and organization and food preparation.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart CTK-SS17 Aura Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle, 2QT.
Circulon Sunrise Whistling Teakettles, 1.5-Quart, Rhubarb Red
Cuisinart CTK-S17MR Aura Kettle, 2-Quart
Copco Vienna 1-1/2-Quart Enamel on Steel Tea Kettle, Red
Rachael Ray Teakettles 1-1/2-Quart Whistling, Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red||Stainless Steel||Rhubarb Red||Red||Red||Orange|
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 8 x 9 in||7.68 x 7.68 x 9.05 in||8.11 x 7.98 x 8.66 in||7.75 x 7.75 x 9.25 in||6 x 7.5 x 9.25 in||8 x 8 x 8.25 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Enamel|
This Copco Camden Tea Kettle stands out in any kitchen with its sleek red enamel finish. Crafted from carbon steel with a porcelain-enamel coated exterior, this kettle is scratch- and stain-resistant. A pleasant, audible plug-in whistle will sound to alert you when the water has reached boil point and is temperature-ready for tea time. A full-loop, heat-resistant Phenolic handle adds to the functionality of this kettle and is ideal for comfort and stability; using a potholder is recommended to protect hands if water has just reached boil. With an everyday 1.5-quart (1.4 L) capacity, this stovetop tea kettle pot will make about 6 cups of hot water for delicious tea in minutes. With a flat bottom, this kettle is compatible with gas, electric, glass and induction stove tops and features an tight-fitting stainless steel lid to prevent liquid spills and keep water warm for your next cup. Hand wash only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came well packaged and on time. Looking forward to doing business with this company again
- Loud, semi-obnoxious removable whistle in the stopper (which I like, so I don't forget and burn my house down)
- Reasonable size.
- Simple functions. No hinges or things to break.
- Handle stays cool.
- No aluminum.
- Looks fine. Does not look cheap.
- I almost never clean or empty mine. No rust. Had it for years now.
- Pours fine; no spills.
- Properly contains / facilitates the boiling of water, which I suppose is the primary goal.
- Stopper is not attached and can be lost, if you have irresponsible roommates who use your kettle
- Does not grant wishes, give back massages, or make your tea for you.
If you want a cheap, simple, whistling kettle that lasts forever, this little guy is for you.
P.S. The manufacturer recommends using low to med heat (I use medium sometimes med-high) but happily it does not seem to take long to boil. Do not allow gas flames to lick the sides or it will scorch (removable but who wants to scrub?)
(My tea kettle was bought in sunshine yellow.)