Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, BPA-free plastic construction; double walled insulation keeps drinks hot or cold
- Quarter-turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills
- Textured, non-slip sleeve; will fit standard cup holders
- Holds 16-ounces
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Translucent Purple
Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Bubble Gum
Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Brown
Reusable Travel Mug Hot Cold Non Slip Grip Screw Lid Flip Open Cap Prevents Leaks and Spills comes 4 in a Pack assorted colors
Easy Traveler Retro Collection Insulated Travel Mug, 16 Oz., Set of 3
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||thePruneDanish||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||North Valley Supply||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 7 in||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||4 x 4 x 7 in||5.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 in||4 x 6.5 x 6.5 in|
|Size||—||16 oz.||16-Ounce||16 ounce||—||—|
|Volume Capacity Name||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces|
Copco's Acadia reusable travel cup combines function and sleek design and easily replaces paper and Styrofoam coffee cups. Double-wall insulation keeps beverages hot or cold. Made from durable, Boa-free plastic. The cup comes with a textured, non-slip sleeve. A quarter-turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills. Able to hold up to 16 ounces, the cup is microwave and dishwasher-safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The real beauty of these is when you lose a lid etc, it is no big thing...it is a cheap plastic mug and there are more where that one came from. This gets rid of the usual "where is the lid to my travel mug" argument that foreshadows my morning commute. 2 pieces of wisdom to offer here:
1. Do not slam them down on a counter. Your coffee will jet up in a beautiful brown geyser of joy. I suppose if mug slamming is an important part of your morning routine, you could alter your move by putting the thumb over the hole when you do it. You can also get the coffee geyser going if you grab it by the lid and power walk it with an arm swinging, centrifuge like motion. If you put it in that little drink webbing on your backpack, you will have brown sloshy stains on your back. These are not sealed like other mugs and treat accordingly.
2. Don't get brown. I got brown. Everyone else has brown. They look like Starbucks. So when you set your brown mug down next to someone elses brown mug, only later when you have wandered off and swigged that vile super sugared swill your friend calls coffee do you realize you picked up the wrong one. Get some flamboyant color nobody else will be caught dead with...this will avoid the confusion entirely.
The price was pretty good. I like the grip on the side. The lid twists on quickly and firmly. And the feel of the cup is basically the same as the coffee cup you're used to getting at Starbucks. Love it.