Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Copco Acadia Travel Mug, 16-Ounce, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, BPA-free plastic construction; double walled insulation keeps drinks hot or cold
- Quarter-turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills
- Textured, non-slip sleeve; will fit standard cup holders
- Holds 16-ounces
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||BIC Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||4 x 4 x 7 in||3.66 x 3.66 x 6.78 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 7 in|
|Volume Capacity Name||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces|
Copco's Acadia reusable travel cup combines function and sleek design and easily replaces paper and Styrofoam coffee cups. Double-wall insulation keeps beverages hot or cold. Made from durable, Boa-free plastic. The cup comes with a textured, non-slip sleeve. A quarter-turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills. Able to hold up to 16 ounces, the cup is microwave and dishwasher-safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The real beauty of these is when you lose a lid etc, it is no big thing...it is a cheap plastic mug and there are more where that one came from. This gets rid of the usual "where is the lid to my travel mug" argument that foreshadows my morning commute. 2 pieces of wisdom to offer here:
1. Do not slam them down on a counter. Your coffee will jet up in a beautiful brown geyser of joy. I suppose if mug slamming is an important part of your morning routine, you could alter your move by putting the thumb over the hole when you do it. You can also get the coffee geyser going if you grab it by the lid and power walk it with an arm swinging, centrifuge like motion. If you put it in that little drink webbing on your backpack, you will have brown sloshy stains on your back. These are not sealed like other mugs and treat accordingly.
2. Don't get brown. I got brown. Everyone else has brown. They look like Starbucks. So when you set your brown mug down next to someone elses brown mug, only later when you have wandered off and swigged that vile super sugared swill your friend calls coffee do you realize you picked up the wrong one. Get some flamboyant color nobody else will be caught dead with...this will avoid the confusion entirely.
I like that they are microwavable (as opposed to metal travel mugs), but the light blue one became discolored within 3 months! The navy blue one looks the same as the day I bought it (the outside at least), but the light blue one looks perpetually moldy now.
I only put it on top rack or handwash these, and I only use the "regular" dishwasher setting (not scalding water, no extra dirty, nothing special). I also use the packets of dishwasher solvent so I know I didn't put too much in or not enough. The light blue just fades very quickly.
Neither of them leak. I have had them for about a year and a half. Although one is ugly, they both work great!
This is a solid product and it fits in my car cupholder. It doesn't spill (too much) even when the car goes over potholes thanks to the potholes in Jersey.
The twist top doesn't seem to leak. Easy to clean, imo.
People always ask if it's disposable and I tell them "no, it's plastic and i spent money on it", but in a nice way..
I can't seem to remember that I'm carrying around a cup I paid for because it looks like any other disposable cup.. It's at church right now, i hope..
Yup, I lost it. most likely threw it out in the trash. so if you're gonna buy this, don't be an idiot like me. Enjoy!
Most recent customer reviews
However, it is pretty flimsy and will crack if you ever drop it.Read more