Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Copic Ciao Markers 24pc Basic Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Packaged in a clear plastic case, a ciao set is the ideal way to begin or add to a marker collection
- Refillable markers and replaceable nibs, compatible with copic air brush system
- Alcohol-based ink is pemranent and non-toxic, dries acid free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ciao 24pc Basic Set. Scores of anime, manga, and comics artists as well as landscape, product, architecture, and fashion designers prefer Copic markers because of their ultra-blendable, low odor, alcohol based inks. Unlike water-based inks, which tend to pill and oversoak the paper while blending, Copics mix on the surface to deliver the wonderfully rich blends they’re known for. This outstanding performance has distinguished Copic markers as the celebrated coloring tool within professional, semi-professional and hobby circles alike.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My sister orginazied it for me and as you can see they have a lot of beautiful colors! ( ^Ï‰^ )
They have dividers to keep them apart so this is one of the few things I can keep clean and orginazied! I also included a color chart with the names incase you want to see the colors of the ink when it's dry.
I have built up a large Prismacolor collection over the years. I've decided to invest in Copics now because of their superior blending ability. However, Prismas have the upper hand when it comes to the solidity of the pigments once laid down on the page (the final look is less grainy). Both brands are of the highest quality, though. Invest if you are a dedicated artist who will be using these markers regularly!
P.S. With Copics, you can buy ink refills in every color (rather than buying brand new replacement markers) to avoid being wasteful, and to really get your money's worth!