3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Copic Marker 36-Piece Sketch Markers Set, 25th Anniversary Limited Edition
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Thirty-six different colors and two tips (fine nib and super brush nib)
- Limited Edition Set
- This set of markers will help you create colorful work
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
COPIC MARKER-Copic Sketch 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Set. This set of markers will help you create colorful work. With thirty-six different colors and two tips (fine nib and super brush nib) these markers will get the job done. Colors include: B00 Frost Blue B28 Royal Blue B91 Pale Grayish Blue B95 Light Grayish Cobalt B99 Agate BG01 Aqua Blue BG07 Petroleum Blue BV11 Soft Violet BV13 Hydrangea Blue BV17 Deep Reddish Blue BV25 Grayish Violet E000 Pale Fruit Pink E01 Pink Flamingo E18 Copper E42 Sand White E47 Dark Brown E50 Egg Shell G43 Sketch Pistachio G46 Mistletoe R43 Bougainvillea R46 Strong Red R81 Rose Pink R85 Rose Red R89 Dark Red RV00 Water Lily RV55 Hollyhock RV95 Baby Blossoms V01 Heath Y28 Lionel Gold Y32 Cashmere Y35 Maize YG00 Mimosa Yellow YG06 Yellowish Green YR12 Loquat YR15 Pumpkin Yellow and YR68 Orange. This package includes one set of thirty-six markers. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looking to get my own set, I knew I wanted the Sketch markers, but the different sets available can make your head spin. Having used the markers, I now knew that you could do without a great many of the colors. The trouble was which set to buy which offered a good range, and some blending potential.
There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason behind the color choices in the many, MANY sets, and several colors are duplicated. The Limited Edition set is the one with the best range of shading colors in the most varied palette. I added the Skin Tones set, Sketching Greys, and Earth Essentials, and wound up with only one duplicate (E18 Copper).
= Differences between LE and Standard Sketch =
* The LE set has the brush point, and a fine point nib that replaces the standard Sketch chisel point
* The LE set has black barrels
* The LE Set has a palette of Sketch color combinations not available in any other set
* 24 of the LE colors are from the Sketch D (72) set, and 12 from the Sketch E (72) set. If you have either of those already, you might want to pick a set other than the LE to expand your color choices.
If you can buy only one set of Copics, this should be it. This is an excellent foundation to which you can add individual sketch markers or 3 and 6 piece blending sets to.
= UPDATE - REFILLING THE LE MARKERS =
If you read the refill instructions for using Copic Markers Various Ink, you'll find methods for refilling by:
- Using the booster needle (not included) inserted along the side of a chisel end
- Dripping ink on the chisel end of a marker
- Removing the non-brush tip end of a marker (hint - don't remove the brush end unless you mean to replace it!)
For those who are wondering, yes - you can use the drip method on the brush end of a marker, since the LE Sketch has no chisel end. I didn't have the tool for removing the fine point, so that's what I did. Just go slowly so that the brush nib has enough time to absorb the drops before adding another.
If you like Prismacolor - you will like these too.
very well. Buy both. Expensive? Its not even expensive chalk or pastel, come on.. You're already making a compromise by using markers,
so get decent ones.
To say something critical about it, some of these in my set do feel slightly dry sometimes. The ink flow is not ultra strong. I try using both ends un-capped and paint slower. Since this is my first copic set I'm not sure if the inkflow should be stronger like I imagined, thinking "after all they can be used as airbrushes goddamit.."
UPDATE-27 Oct 2013
There are now 12 piece sets available I have noticed at the online Blick arts website(maybe other online shops as well, haven't checked). Perfect if you aren't able to afford or don't need the 36 piece set but still want a few of these special edition markers. The colors in the 12 piece sets are the same as in the 36 piece sets, just divided up into sets A,B, & C for a little over $60/ea
Well packaged, very happy with this.