CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Copic Markers 9-Piece Multiliner Inking Pen Set B-2, Black (MLB2)
|Price:||$21.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.06 (19%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pigment-based ink
- Waterproof and archival
- Same high-quality ink and nib as our mulitliner sp's
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Multiliner Set B-2. Scores of anime, manga, and comics artists as well as landscape, product, architecture, and fashion designers prefer Copic markers because of their ultra-blendable, low odor, alcohol based inks. Unlike water-based inks, which tend to pill and oversoak the paper while blending, Copics mix on the surface to deliver the wonderfully rich blends they’re known for. This outstanding performance has distinguished Copic markers as the celebrated coloring tool within professional, semi-professional and hobby circles alike.
Top Customer Reviews
I added a photo so you can see the difference in the sizes. I compared them with what I was using before, a Sharpie pen. I don't think I'll ever use anything under the 0.1, but they might come in handy one day.
Regardless of my knowledge on these pens, Marc has let me know the following:
1. This particular pen is highly regarded by other illustrators
2. They are accurate, meaning the tips retain their shapes
3. They give precision when drawing small or detailed images
He owns more than one set of this brand, they apparently offer different styles and types. Having said all of this, my nephew gives a hearty 5 star rating.
Friends and new friends, if this review has been helpful, please click YES. If I've left anything out, please feel free to ask questions. I rely on reviews, videos and, photos when making my decision to buy a product online, and I would like to know if my reviews HELPFUL to you…. I would also like to know if I need to add anything. I take pride in offering descriptive reviews and honest feedback.
ABOUT ME: I have been an Amazon Prime customer for quite a while and I really enjoy writing reviews – I love shopping actually, and love sharing my finds.
My personal criteria for products:
• 1 star (I do not like this item or product). I feel it's a waste of money. Would never use it again. Would not recommend. Either throw away or return it.
• 2 star (Not a big fan): Would not purchase again nor share it with my friends, but may still have at least 1 positive thing about it.
• 3 star (It’s Fair): Product has both positives and negatives, and I may or may not continue using it. It might be a better item for another person. If I think of who may like it better I will likely write about who I think it would work for.
• 4 star (Pretty, pretty, pretty good – to quote Larry David): Item is accurately described. May have 1 or 2 things I might potentially change, but not a deal breaker. Would recommend it to friends and family.
• 5 star (It is perfect and I LOVE it!) Practically perfect. Amazing quality and a must have. It means I’m (or a trusted expert that I bought it for) is “Over the Moon” with it and would not only recommend, but would purchase for others and continue to purchase for myself.
Don't expect all of them to have brush tips, only the BS and BM sized ones in this set have the brush tip. The others are normal nubs. If you are using the salt texture technique on watercolours make sure ALL the salt is gone before putting this pen on the paper for signatures or corrections ect. otherwise the tip will get a bit dry. Don't leave the caps off even if you'll only be gone for a little while. Over-all the pens are definitely worth their price and got to my house shortly. They work great and have a long life span if you know how to treat your supplies correctly. Definitely don't give them to little children though. The ink runs smoothly and the strokes feel nice against the paper, other pens I've had are kind of rough on strokes. Definitely a great buy.
(Another tip: If you're using coloured pencils and don't like super dark lines use the smallest ones and make very light strokes.)
The ink is permanent and waterproof and does well being erased over the top of. The ink is also very black and saturates the page well and there is a good selection of sizes to choose from including a small and medium brush point, useful if you do manga art as I do, or have large black spaces to fill in. The pens also seem to have plenty of ink in them.
For the price, these aren't bad and at least they work with the copic brand markers well enough.