CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Copic Markers SP Multiliner Set A with Replaceable Nib
|Price:||$59.28 & FREE Shipping|
- 2 replaceable nib sizes for color sp
- Ink cartridges pop out for easy replacement
- Aluminum bodied pens are professinoal quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by from Japan stationery store "Origami"(Please check the delivery date before ordering) when you purchase 10 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $300.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by from Japan stationery store "Origami"(Please check the delivery date before ordering). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Multiliner SP 10 set A. Scores of anime, manga, and comics artists as well as landscape, product, architecture, and fashion designers prefer Copic markers because of their ultra-blendable, low odor, alcohol based inks. Unlike water-based inks, which tend to pill and oversoak the paper while blending, Copics mix on the surface to deliver the wonderfully rich blends they’re known for. This outstanding performance has distinguished Copic markers as the celebrated coloring tool within professional, semi-professional and hobby circles alike.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ink is superb, like all Copic pigments. A deep true black, no gloss in the light or hues of purple or blue. True archival ink. A wide range of nib sizes, The nibs are a little harder than I would like, but with replacement nibs also available, it makes it the only economical choice.
The only annoying feature is that you can pull the internal cartridge out sometimes with over-zealous cap removal, which, when you're going back and forth and back and forth from pen to pen in that manic artist mode, can be a little cumbersome. I fixed this by not locking the cap onto the pen during a drawing session and just sliding it over loosely to prevent drying out the nib.
I LOVE the brushed aluminum casings. Smooth to the touch, wider than most pens...like a Camel Phattie vs. a Slim...hahaha...so it feels good in your hand. Girth is good. They also sound really cool when they rub next to each other...woosh, woosh.
Most recent customer reviews
abroad too.Read more