- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Coping with Alcohol and Drug Problems: The Experiences of Family Members in Three Contrasting Cultures 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
The authors are an international collaborating group from the following three centres: the Epidemiological and Psychosocial Research Directorate at the National Institute of Psychiatry, Ramón de la Fuente, Mexico City; members of the Alcohol, Drugs and the Family Research Group in England, based at the Universities of Birmingham and Bath and their associated National Health Service Mental Health Trusts; the Aboriginal Living with Alcohol Program of Territory Health Services, Northern Territory, Australia.
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st edition (November 10, 2005)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0415371465
- ISBN-13 : 978-0415371469
- Item Weight : 1.35 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.24 x 1.12 x 9.51 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,938,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|