- Series: Coping with ...
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub; 2nd edition (March 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0631154426
- ISBN-13: 978-0631154426
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,303,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coping With America Paperback – March, 1987
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I would also recommend this book to Americans, to read how some foreigners would see the country. It's like them holding a mirror up. Apparently this book is out of print, which is a pity. So, it won't be updated. Still, it tells a lot.