Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan - Skillet wit..." and save 28% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.29 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan - Skillet with Ceramic Non Stick Coating. Perfect Cookware For Saute And Grill
|Sale:||$19.88 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.11 (5%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE ROUND FRYING PAN: The 10 inch Copper Chef skillet is made of aluminum and non-stick ceramic material. The quality core provides durability so you can use the saute pan for extended periods of cook time. The non stick surface is very slick, so food doesn't stick while cooking steaks, broiling fish, frying meat, bacon, eggs, omelets, bake chicken, desserts, or whip cream.
- HEALTHY SAFE, ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: The CeramiTech coating in this 10" stir pan is healthier because it requires less oil or fat while cooking. An ideal choice for healthy cooking everyday. It is PTFE, PFOA, PFOS and cadmium free coated, which means it doesn't contain toxic chemicals, so they are safe for kids and for adults alike. The cookware will not leach harmful chemicals into your food.
- FEATURES: You may find you do not need to cook with the same high temperatures that ordinary pots require. That is because the 10-inch fry saute pan with has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the saucepan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect your steak, egg, vegetables, omelette, pancake or anything you are craving for. Cleaning is hassle free since the griddle pan is 100% dishwasher safe.
- OVEN SAFE: The nonstick ceramic skillets is heat resistant up to 850 F. Allowing transition from stovetop to oven in one pan. Sear a pork chop on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness, all from the same pan. Sturdy helper handle on 10inch pan makes transporting your pot a cinch! Less cook time, less mess. The ergonomically shaped metal handles on the pan may become hot, so always exercise caution when using.
- NON-STICK BOTTOM: The frypan is coated and will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing. The saucepan can be used on an open fire, electric induction and grill. There is no need to add extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Revolutionary Nonstick Frying Pan
New Cerami-Tech Non-Stick
Cerami-Tech Technology with 5 layer construction means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan, making clean up a breeze.
Less Fat - Fewer Calories - No Guilt.
Mouthwatering meals are effortless without added fats, an ideal choice for healthy cooking every day.
Works In Your Oven As Well
Sear a steak on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness – all from the same pan.
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Dishwasher Safe
Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
The breakthrough, all-in-one kitchen miracle: bake, fry, broil and saute! Copper Chef's Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Technology lets you cook without added oils and easy clean-up.
Copper Chef works on all stovetops and is heat resistant up to 850°. From stovetop to oven to tabletop, Copper Chef will simplify your kitchen.
With Copper Chef's round design, large cooking capacity, and even heat distribution you will enjoy perfectly cooked meals from oven to table.
Frying foods has never been easier. With even heat distribution, food will be perfectly browned and crispy. The Copper Chef's special design allows you to drain off excess oil for crispy results without all the grease.
Copper Chef's Many Talents
Get a restaurant-grade Round Fry Pan in the perfect size for every meal— no matter how big or small! Cerami-Tech Non-Stick coating makes pan-frying, sauteing & more fast and effortless because nothing sticks to the surface! Stainless Steel Induction Plate ensures even heat distribution every time so every meal is cooked to tender perfection with no hot spots. Plus, clean-up is a breeze with no scrubbing or soaking required afterward!
Succulent, home-cooked meals without added fats or oils are fast & easy. Goes from any stove top to oven to table with 850° F heat resistance. Stainless steel induction plate gives you superior heat conduction and perfect, even cooking every single time. Perfect for any cooking surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction.
Copper Chef's Conception
One of the things my customers always seem to want is to pare down the number of pots and pans they have in their kitchen cabinets. So we brought you a square frying pan that replaces most other pans in the kitchen. It is not too heavy, free from harmful chemicals, nonstick for easy clean-up, and can stand up to the rigors of the hot oven.
Copper Is The New Gold
The award-winning Copper Chef is unique and versatile. From its functionality to design, Copper Chef is the perfect addition to your kitchen. With over 1 million Copper Chef pans sold, kitchens across the world are gleaming with Copper.
Why Copper Chef?
Are you looking of the one pan to replace them all? Are you looking for a safe and healthy way to enjoy the ease and versatility of non stick cookware? From stove top, to oven, to tabletop Copper Chef will out perform every time, with it's impressive heat distribution, and Cerami-Tech coating the stickiest of meals will slide right off and wipe right out. What's In Your Kitchen?