Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Copper Chef 9.5 Inch Square Frying Pan - Skillet with Ceramic Non Stick Coating. Perfect Cookware For Saute And Grill
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE SQUARE FRYING PAN: The 9.5 inch Copper Chef pan is made of copper and non-stick ceramic. The quality copper is used to provide durability so that the saute pan can be used for extended periods of cook time. The non stick surface is very slick, so food doesn't stick while cooking. Broil fish, fry meat, bacon, eggs, omelets, bake chicken, desserts, or whip cream. Unique square design gives up to 25% more room to cook vs. ordinary round pans.
- FEATURES: You may find you don’t need to cook with the same high temperatures ordinary pans require. That’s because the square deep fry saute pan has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the saucepan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect your steak, vegetables, omelette, pancake or anything you are craving for. Cleaning is hassle free since the pan is 100% dishwasher safe.
- NON-STICK BOTTOM: The Square frypan is coated and will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing. The saucepan can be used on an open fire, electric induction and grill. There’s no need to add extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: The CopperChef Square 9.5 inches frying sauce pan will not oxidize or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing. It is free of both PTFE & PFOA, and it's great for any non-metallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo. Cookware won’t leach harmful chemicals into your food. The pan is free of toxic chemicals, so they are safe for kids and adults alike.
- OVEN SAFE: The nonstick ceramic skillet is heat resistant up to 850° F. allowing transition from stovetop to oven in one pan. Sear a steak on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness – all from the same pan. Sturdy helper handle on 9.5inch pan makes transporting your pan a cinch! Less cook time, less mess.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Revolutionary Square Frying Pan
New Cerami-Tech Non-Stick
Cerami-Tech Technology with 5 layer construction means nothing sticks to the surface of the pan, making clean up a breeze.
Less Fat - Fewer Calories - No Guilt.
Mouthwatering meals are effortless without added fats, an ideal choice for healthy cooking every day.
Larger Cooking Space
The unique square design gives up to 25% more room to cook vs. ordinary round pans.
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
- Dishwasher Safe
Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
The breakthrough, all-in-one kitchen miracle: bake, fry, broil and saute! Copper Chef's Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Technology lets you cook without added oils and easy clean-up.
Frying foods has never been easier. With even heat distribution, food will be perfectly browned and crispy. The Copper Chef's special design allows you to drain off excess oil for crispy results without all the grease.
Copper Chef works on all stovetops and is heat resistant up to 850°. From stovetop to oven to tabletop, Copper Chef will simplify your kitchen.
With Copper Chef's square design, large cooking capacity, and even heat distribution you will enjoy perfectly cooked meals from oven to table.
Copper Is The New Gold
The award-winning Copper Chef is unique and versatile. From its functionality to design, Copper Chef is the perfect addition to your kitchen. With over 1 million Copper Chef pans sold, kitchens across the world are gleaming with Copper.
It's Hip To Be Square
The square shape is bigger allowing more food to be cooked at once. Where only three chicken breasts or pork chops, for instance, might fit in a round pan, this pan fits a full four (or more) making it easier and more efficient to cook for an entire family.
Copper Chef's Conception
One of the things my customers always seem to want is to pare down the number of pots and pans they have in their kitchen cabinets. So we brought you a square frying pan that replaces most other pans in the kitchen. It is not too heavy, free from harmful chemicals, nonstick for easy clean-up, and can stand up to the rigors of the hot oven.
Copper Chef's Many Talents
Copper Chef can be a workhorse in your kitchen. Succulent, home-cooked meals without added fats or oils are fast & easy. Goes from any stovetop to oven to table with 850° F heat resistance. Stainless steel induction plate gives you superior heat conduction and perfect, even cooking every single time. Perfect for any cooking surface: electric, gas, ceramic, or induction. Copper Chef simplifies your culinary life!
Why Copper Chef?
Are you looking for the one pan to replace them all? Are you looking for a safe and healthy way to enjoy the ease and versatility of non-stick cookware? From stovetop to oven, to tabletop Copper Chef will outperform every time, with its impressive heat distribution, and Cerami-Tech coating the stickiest of meals will slide right off and wipe right out. What's In Your Kitchen?
Compare with similar items
Copper Chef Square Fry Pan 5 Pc set
Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan - Skillet with Ceramic Non Stick Coating. Perfect Cookware For Saute And Grill
Copper Chef 10 Piece Cookware Set - 9.5 Inches Deep Square Pan & Frying Pan, Includes Fry Basket, Steamer Rack, Utensil Set and Recipe Book
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Efficient Distributor||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 9.5 x 8.6 in||25.31 x 14.49 x 6.3 in||17 x 10 x 3 in||20.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Copper||No Glass Lid||Aluminum|
|Size||9.5"||Pan sizes- 8" and 11" Griddle Pan and 9.5"||10 inch||10 Pieces|
Presenting the revolutionary way of cooking delicious, gourmet, healthy and hassle-free food in the 21st century!!
Enjoy a Healthier Alternative to Daily Cooking.
Fry or cook food with minimal oil, the Copper cookware features an unbelievable non stick ceramic coating, perfect for creating healthier food and preserving taste.
The non-stick cerami-tech coating combined with the induction bottom distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect steaks, vegetables, omelettes, pancakes and more.
The 9.5 Inch Square saute pan works in ovens as well, sear a steak on the stove top, then bake to desired degree of doneness – all in the same pan.
Boost your cooking with more productivity in the kitchen - hassle-free! Better looking and tasting food - every time!
Why did we Sell Over 1 Million Pans Already?
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS-100% PFOS, PTFE and PFOA-free
- Gas, oven or grills can withstand temperatures up to 850°F
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate which Distributes High Heat Quickly
- Ergonomically Shaped Metal Handle
- Unique square design gives up to 25% more room to cook vs. ordinary round pans
- Dishwasher Safe
Whether cooking a simple dinner for family or hosting friends, Copper Chef will make cooking a cinch.
Mouthwatering, gourmet-style cooking with minimum effort – at your fingertips!
So... Why wait?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This brand comes with a lid which is a big positive in compare with the other brands.
It stands heat up to 850 F while other brands stand to 500. ( you may never reach even close to 800 F though!)
Good price, Good pan.
I did read few reviews and went I to Google and YouTube for reference before buying and I noticed people tend to flip the food a lot before it even started cooking; if you do that with an egg, of course it's gonna look sticky and messy.
Give it enough time to cook before you try to flip flop the food and you'll see what I mean. I'm definitely buying the deep pan now.
People talk of warping and I believe that is coming from people who are using cold water on it right cooking. Big no-no. Will have to see how it fairs.