|Item Weight||2.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 3.9 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive (1inch X 12yards) - Slug Repellent, EMI Shielding, Stained Glass, Paper Circuits, Electrical Repairs - Extra Long Value Pack At A Great Price
|Sale:||$16.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.10 (52%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE YOUR GARDEN FROM SLUGS AND SNAILS - Tired of these pests eating at your produce? We are too! Say goodbye to nasty chemicals with our 100% pet safe tape. Simply form a ring around vulnerable plants and our copper tapes natural electrical charge will stop slugs and snails eating your produce. Stick almost anywhere with our extra strong adhesive, it works whatever the weather.
- SAY GOODBYE TO EMI AND RFI - Quickly protect your devices from electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference. From buzzing guitars to computer cables, Kraftex copper tape offers a quick and simple solution. The adhesive is strong, flexible and highly conductive, making it easy to protect your electronics.
- ONLY THE BEST QUALITY WILL DO - Pure copper foil, low resistance adhesive and an easy peel waxed paper backing makes our tape the best on the market. We are so confident that our laboratory tested product will arrive in perfect condition and solve your problems that we give you a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. Click "Add to Cart" now to buy with confidence.
- ELECTRICAL PROJECTS AND REPAIRS MADE EASY - We know when it comes to electrics the most important thing is conductivity. That's why we make sure our adhesive and foil have a really low resistance. Making the tape perfect for electrical projects, repairs and even paper circuits.
- BRING YOUR CRAFT IDEAS TO LIFE - How about you bring some new color and textures into one of your craft projects? Easy to shape and mould with a strong adhesive it sticks to almost any clean surface. With its fantastic pure copper color this truly versatile tape will bring your imagination to life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Self-adhesive copper foil tape.
•Each roll is 12yards long & 1 inch wide.
•The tape has Dual conductivity so current will flow through both sides and the adhesive.
•One side is coated with a strong adhesive which is protected by paper backing on the roll.
•Tape is resistant to oxidization and discoloration.
•Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The tape has a wide variety of uses and will perform perfectly when applied in the following roles: EMI guitar shielding, slug repellent, snail repellent, soldering, stained glass, paper circuits, educational aid, electrical repairs, household repairs, bonding, grounding, decoration and many more.
We offer a year-long money back guarantee. You can try our tape and if it doesn't work for you, we'll give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm unsure of how good it is for its intended purpose.
Update: Takei, I don't know if you'll see this, but I tried taping directly, folding over as you suggested, and simply measured the resistance at about an inch. All conditions provided a 0.2 ohm resistance. I hope this helps.
The adhesive is quite strong and the tape is thick enough to not tear easily but thin enough to be easily manipulated. Be wary of it's edges because they will cut very deep. In my application, I surrounded power wires and speaker wires individually and then used a braided nylon sheath to keep the edges from scratching the vinyl trim or cutting the carpet in my car audio installation.