Copper Elbow Sleeve –The Best Compression Arm Sleeve - Great for Tennis, Weightlifting, Golf, Baseball, & Basketball - Click the Yellow Button at the Top of This Page to Protect your Elbow Joints!
- ***AIDS JOINT ACTIVITIES *** Gentle compression Material Helps Joints maintain integrity.
- *** Anti - bacterial, Anti - odor*** Fabric absorbs moisture and keeps skin dry
- Gentle compression, which doesn't restrict blood flow Allows for everyday use.
- Stimulating fabric allows free oxygen movement to maintain joint temperature.
- Sold Individually. Discounts available when you buy multiples of our compression products.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Primary Health SportsÂ© Compression sleeves provide right amount of compression for everyday use.
Elastic band keeps the sleeve from sliding down.
Machine washable - use cold water. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Line dry.
Copper elbow sleeves help:
• Oxygen flow due to breathable fabric.
• Maintain optimal joint temperature.
• Give elbows support due to weakened joins- Arthritis, Bursitis, etc.
• The compression provides stability during exercise.
Copper Elbow Sleeves are Great for :• Tennis
• Small 8-10(inches)
• Medium 10.5 -12(inches)
• Large 12.5 - 14(inches)
• X-Large 14.5-16(inches)
This Copper Elbow Sleeves are Backed by a Lifetime No-hassle free Replacement Guarantee
Contact us through the company email to receive FREE eBook.
Buy 2 or more to receive free shipping.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Reduces pain and discomfort associated with "tennis elbow."
-Gentle enough so that I can wear it for hours.
-Surprisingly effective at absorbing moisture and keeping arms (and even wrists and hands) sweat-free.
-Easy to wash. (Cold wash and air dry on flat surface.)
-They dry very, very quickly.
-Extremely effective at warding off odors. (Even after multiple uses, they hardly smell at all.)
-The seem that runs up and down the sleeve is a little annoying, but now I adjust them in a certain way so I can hardly feel it.
-The small logo on the bottom of the sleeve started flaking off almost immediately after I began using it.
-I am 6'1 and 185 lbs. I purchased a Size Large and they fit me well.
Small 8-10 (inches) Medium 10.5 - 12 (inches) Large 12.5 - 14 (inches) X-Large 14.5 - 16 (inches)
-Sleeve is sold individually.