Copper Elbow Sleeve –The Best Compression Arm Sleeve - Great for Tennis, Weightlifting, Golf, Baseball, & Basketball - Click the Yellow Button at the Top of This Page to Protect your Elbow Joints!
- ***AIDS JOINT ACTIVITIES *** Gentle compression Material Helps Joints maintain integrity.
- *** Anti - bacterial, Anti - odor*** Fabric absorbs moisture and keeps skin dry
- Gentle compression, which doesn't restrict blood flow Allows for everyday use.
- Stimulating fabric allows free oxygen movement to maintain joint temperature.
- Sold Individually. Discounts available when you buy multiples of our compression products.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Primary Health SportsÂ© Compression sleeves provide right amount of compression for everyday use.
Elastic band keeps the sleeve from sliding down.
Machine washable - use cold water. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Line dry.
Copper elbow sleeves help:
• Oxygen flow due to breathable fabric.
• Maintain optimal joint temperature.
• Give elbows support due to weakened joins- Arthritis, Bursitis, etc.
• The compression provides stability during exercise.
Copper Elbow Sleeves are Great for :• Tennis
• Small 8-10(inches)
• Medium 10.5 -12(inches)
• Large 12.5 - 14(inches)
• X-Large 14.5-16(inches)
This Copper Elbow Sleeves are Backed by a Lifetime No-hassle free Replacement Guarantee
Contact us through the company email to receive FREE eBook.
Buy 2 or more to receive free shipping.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Reduces pain and discomfort associated with "tennis elbow."
-Gentle enough so that I can wear it for hours.
-Surprisingly effective at absorbing moisture and keeping arms (and even wrists and hands) sweat-free.
-Easy to wash. (Cold wash and air dry on flat surface.)
-They dry very, very quickly.
-Extremely effective at warding off odors. (Even after multiple uses, they hardly smell at all.)
-The seem that runs up and down the sleeve is a little annoying, but now I adjust them in a certain way so I can hardly feel it.
-The small logo on the bottom of the sleeve started flaking off almost immediately after I began using it.
-I am 6'1 and 185 lbs. I purchased a Size Large and they fit me well.
Small 8-10 (inches) Medium 10.5 - 12 (inches) Large 12.5 - 14 (inches) X-Large 14.5 - 16 (inches)
-Sleeve is sold individually.