- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0158FBM3K
- Average Customer Review: 1,563 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,308 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Copper Fit Original Recovery Knee Sleeve
|Price:||$9.01 - $66.79|
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- The original copper-infused knee sleeve designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- Comfortable compression helps provide rejuvenating relief and support for everyday aches and pains, muscle stiffness and soreness
- Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles which helps to reduce swelling for faster recovery
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric is soft and comfortable allowing for wear day and night
- Copper ions bound to the fiber level during manufacturing help reduce odors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the Support You Need to Succeed Copper Fit was created to provide supportive relief and freedom of movement for any lifestyle and body type. Get energized and revitalized with compression that supports muscles during moderate levels of exertion, giving relief from everyday stiffness and soreness. The thin and comfortable design combined with moisture wicking technology allows you to wear Copper Fit under clothes during the day or even while you sleep. How Does Copper Fit Work? The compression sleeves help reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles. Copper Fit provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. All Copper Fit products are made of high-quality performance fabrics with copper ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to reduce odor. Moisture wicking technology helps prevent chafing and rashes. How Quickly Will I Feel the Benefits? Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It's important to remember that the benefits of wearing your compression sleeve can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly. When Should I Wear a Copper Fit Compression Sleeve? Copper Fit compression sleeves can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity, moderate activity, or when completely at rest. They're great for daytime and nighttime. Copper Fit compression sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes. How do I determine sizing? All you need to do is take an easy measurement and find the corresponding size on the chart. Measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee. You may need to adjust the sleeve a few inches up or down to get the desired compression and comfort. M: 15.5" - 16.5" L: 17" - 19" XL: 19.5" - 21" XXL: 21.5" - 23".
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My perspective: I am a 48 year old male who was looking for some relief for my "runner's knee." I was hoping that would either reduce my soreness while working out or help me reduce recovery time in-between work outs.
The design consists of two elastic bands at the top and bottom of the sleeve. Between the bands is a thin, stretchy material that provides the advertised compression of the sleeve.
I ordered a size large and found the fit to be consistent with other large sized compression sleeves. I found the elastic bands to be much tighter than the compression sleeve in the middle. I tried this product for running and on an elliptical machine and found it to be uncomfortable (due to the elastic bands). I felt it had little compressive value on the area around my knee as compared to other compression sleeves I have used. This sleeve continuously slid down the more I used it in spite of the tightness I felt in the elastic bands. I also tried using the sleeve for all day wear under my clothing. As with the workout usage, I found that it tended to slide down while walking and felt little compression around the knee itself.
Don't be like me who bought it because I saw Brett Favre using it thinking it was worth a try. I feel duped into buying it without really thinking through what the value of the "copper infused" provides. The packaging and TV add might have you think that the "copper infused" is supposed to add to the effectiveness of the product. It is a gimmick that adds nothing to the effectiveness of the product. The "copper infused" may provide some antimicrobial effect, but you could just wash it every now and then and be better off. Bottom line: this did nothing for my knee soreness and was less effective than other compression sleeves I own.
As an alternative, I would recommend a McDavid compression sleeve over this product.
I am not going to spend a lot of time on reviewing this item, but I will say that my cons are as follows:
(1) Fit - When it comes to fit, I thought that this constricted too much to provide the necessary comfort for recovery and that it restricted range-of-motion. When I would try to flex my knee, for example, I found that it would cut in and that I was much more inhibited than without it. That is a very frustrating feeling when you consider the fact that you are already dealing with pain and that this is not supposed to increase your discomfort. I have seen individuals claim that this is partially due to sizing, and some people may not size correctly. I had a good size for my leg, however, and have a thin, bony leg as-is. for this to be uncomfortable for me says a lot on the way it wears.
(2) Assistance - It did nothing for my pain. When you take that into account, I think that say a lot by itself and a lot on what properties a product like this touts.
(3) Material - Overall, the material was flimsy and especially considering what other products add to the equation. I have other assistance devices and this did not compare to them in the least.
Again, this product was supplied for review considerations and these are my own opinions. Others tout this working for them, but I honestly feel it is a fad at best and would turn elsewhere.