- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$10.74 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen-6 oz
- Ultra Sweat proof and Waterproof
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Quick and Even Coverage
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Size: 1 Each
For external use only. Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove; do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of rash of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Screens out the sun's burning rays to prevent sunburn.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (4%); Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denatured (76.1% v/v), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexly Syringylidenemalonte, Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Acid, Triglyceride
Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
Ensure complete coverage.
Do not spray directly on face.
Spray into hands and apply to face.
Use in well ventilated areas.
Reapply after prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration, vigorous activity or toweling.
Top Customer Reviews
The application is easy, and with the continuous spray you don't have to worry about missing some tiny spot. When they call this their "Sports" version they mean it. One can only imagine how much this this goes through if this can survive an all day bike ride in 90 degree heat.
As the other reviewers have mentioned, I did notice that it stains light colored fabrics an ugly yellow. And it does indeed leave a residue on my skin that is hard to wash off. But I still like it and use it. One application lasts for hours and hours even in the pool, we've never burned using it, I can spray my own back with it, and my daughter doesn't have a reaction to it.
I do use the Coppertone sport sunblock for faces on my face, not the spray.
Do NOT buy this, unless you enjoy skin cancer. I'll never buy another Coppertone product again.
1) It works -I was not sunburn while using this product.
2) No sticky residue or greasy feeling, but dries so quick, you can't help but wonder if you put enough on and need to reapply.
1) Goes on too clear and light, so it's hard to tell how much is on and if you got enough on for the best protection
2) Spray doesn't just get on you, but gets on your clothes and every thing else within spraying distance.
3) High content of alcohol. Has a very strong rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover smell. A matter of fact, it is 74 percent Alcohol Denat. (Denatured Alcohol is a pharmaceutical preparation of ethanol, used as a disinfectant, solvent, and astringent that is applied topically). So therefore, it stings, it burns your eyes, makes your skin peel, and dries your skin out. The ethanol fumes were so strong, I felt myself getting light headed and my eyes were burning (and I wasn't spraying it anywhere near my face). I DO NOT recommend using this product on your face, because you will blind yourself!!!
4) After showering and scrubbing the dead skin off that the product caused, I couldn't get rid of the smell. I also had to follow up with lots of moisturizer to counteract my skin being sucked dry by all the Alcohol Denat. ingredient.
Over all, this product does protect from sunburns, but it dries the skin out. If you're trying to avoid premature aging and sun spots on your skin and face, I would not recommend this product. If your strictly about avoiding sunburns and want something that goes on quick and non-greasy, and you're not concern about skin dryness, give this stuff a try.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have it since 1 month now and so far it has been greatPublished 11 months ago by Sergio Pirinoli H.
just a heads up, this spray on sun block will stain your clothing. Opening day at the ball park this spray destroyed everything my family was wearingPublished 14 months ago by Shannon Peters
Of course this product works as sunscreen.
I had a few issues with using it that I didn't expect.
1) It stains like crazy. Read more
I can apply it once in the morning and never have to worry about burning. Previously, I had to reapply every 30 minutes and I still would burn. This stuff is awesome! Read morePublished on May 26, 2012 by KReview75