Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Coravin Model Two Plus Pack Wine Preservation System" and save 12% off the $349.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.57 shipping
Coravin Model Two Plus Pack Wine Preservation System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Thin Wall Needle pours 20% faster than the original needle, and locks into place
- Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology Makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time
- New Properfit Clamp is easy to open and close, and provides a secure hold on the bottle;Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine
- Bottle clamp with grips makes it easy to attach, providing a secure hold on the bottle, ensuring the system remains stable while pouring. Fits on a variety of sized standard bottles
- Proprietary Coravin Capsules contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Coravin Model Two Wine Preservation System
Coravin Model One Wine Preservation System
Coravin Wine Preservation System 3 Needle Kit
Coravin Model Two Elite Pro Wine Preservation System, Silver
Coravin Model Two Elite Wine Preservation System, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Zinc, ABS Plastic||Nylon||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Introducing the new Coravin Model Two - Coravin’s most intuitive wine system that gives you the freedom to pour and enjoy a glass of wine from any bottle, at any time, without pulling the cork. Using Coravin’s proprietary technology, the new Model Two is the best-in-class tool that lets you taste, share, compare and explore wine like never before. It’s the revolution that’s opening up an enriching world of possibilities.
From the Manufacturer
The Coravin Model Two Plus is the complete Coravin experience, combining Coravin’s most intuitive wine system with the Carry Case.
• Coravin Capsules contain 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation.
• Thin Wall Needle pours 20% faster than the original needle, and locks into place.
• ProperFit Clamp is easy to squeeze and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
• Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology ensures a tight seal every time.
• The Carry Case provides easy storage and transport.
The Coravin Model Two Plus Pack is the ultimate Coravin experience, combining Coravin’s most intuitive wine system with the Carry Case and 3 additional needles, the New Faster Pour Needle, the Vintage Needle, and an extra Standard Needle. The Coravin Model Two Plus Pack features the same proprietary technology that leaves the cork in place while allowing the the wine to flow. It also provides the flexibility to take your Coravin on the go, and gives you the confidence to access any cork, old or new.
• The stylish Carry Case provides easy storage and transport. It holds a Coravin Wine System and up to 2 Coravin Capsules.
• The new Faster Pour Needle is designed to provide a quicker pour from bottles with corks that are in good condition. It is roughly 20% faster than the Standard Needle.
• The Vintage Cork needle is thinner than our Standard needle and is designed for the older vintage bottles in your collection that may have a fragile cork.
Do you revel in your daily glass of wine, but wish you knew more about what you were drinking? Let Coravin help you expand your palette and understand the nuances behind each bottle.
No longer must you compromise by sharing your wife’s Chardonnay if you prefer Sauvignon Blanc–with Coravin, everyone in your household is granted the freedom to drink what they want, when they want, sans sacrifice.
Whether you have a wine collection that sits untouched, or just a special bottle sitting in a rack, with Coravin, you can pour a glass of even the most precious bottle, no waste or special occasion required.
1. CHOOSE Select one or more bottles to taste. Works on any bottle with natural cork.
2. ACCESS Quickly press the trigger to clear the needle of oxygen. Push the needle down through the cork, to access the wine.
3. POUR Tilt the bottle as you would to pour normally. Press and release trigger to pour wine. Repeat when flow slows or stops. Return bottle to upright position.
4. ENJOY The cork naturally reseals to form a perfect seal, never allowing oxygen to touch the wine. The wine remaining in the bottle is preserved so you can continue to enjoy it for months or years to come.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Experience wine differently!
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Coravin is the brainchild of Greg Lambrecht, a man with a background in physics, mechanical engineering, and medical devices. Being a lover of wine, Greg was challenged while his wife was pregnant in not being able to enjoy a great glasses of wine, without pulling the cork and committing to the full bottle. He tried preservation systems, but regardless of the preservation method, each time he pulled the cork, oxidation started and he’d have to finish the bottle or waste the remaining wine. His dream was to magically pour wine from bottles without ever pulling the cork, allowing someone to enjoy a bottle again and again, when they desired. And after many years of trial and tribulations, Coravin was born.
What makes your product special?
Coravin is unlike any other product on the market. It gives you the freedom to pour and enjoy a glass of wine from any bottle at any time. Its proprietary technology keeps the cork in place, while allowing the wine to flows, protecting the wine remaining in the bottle from oxidation. The Coravin System will transform the way you experience wine.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The best part of launching Coravin is the discovery of new ways to experience wine, and sharing it with other wine lovers, all while knowing that it will forever change the world of wine!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the capsules, I average about 10 glasses per capsule, which equates to about $1 a glass. Not too shabby for the freedom of quality wine by the glass.
I've only experienced 1 complete failure so far, which I suspect has more to do with the quality of the cork rather than the system.
4 stars despite the structural changes because I'm still satisfied with it overall. It's invaluable for those in the industry or those studying for a certification. For enthusiasts it's wonderful for sampling wines for learning, pairing and just plain discovery. I love being able to have a glass of a bold red with dinner then retiring to the porch for a glass of a chilled and crisp white in the summer. Or to sip on a glass from a special bottle after a particularly crappy day at work.