3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Waterpik Brand Water Flosser Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator for Teeth with Portable Travel Bag and 3 Jet Tips, Cordless Freedom ADA Accepted, WF-03, Black
|Price:||($39.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (27%)|
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Cordless Waterpik Water Flosser is designed for travel anywhere, use in the shower, and small bathrooms
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health - accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- NO OUTLETS, NO CHARGING: Includes 3 AA batteries (no outlets or charging needed) - assuming daily use, replace batteries every 1 to 2 months, depending on quality of batteries
- TRAVEL ACCESSORIES: For added convenience, Cordless Freedom Water Flosser includes a microfiber travel bag and a travel water plug
- FEATURES: 2 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI, 1200 pulses per minute, 5-ounce water reservoir for 30 seconds of flossing time, 3 flossing tips, battery operated and portable
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs; the Cordless Freedom Water Flosser is backed by a 1-year warranty
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Waterpik Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
Great for Travel and Flossing on the Go
Your mouth is the gateway to your overall health, so keeping your gums healthy is essential. Now you can maintain your oral health wherever you go, with the Waterpik Cordless Freedom Water Flosser.
Battery operated, portable, and waterproof, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms, for travel, or even to floss in the shower.
Includes Travel Accessories
Cordless Freedom includes a deluxe microfiber travel bag for added convenience, and a travel water plug to prevent leakage during transport.
What's in the Box :
- Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
- 2 Classic Jet Tips (JT-100E)
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E)
- Deluxe Microfiber Travel Bag
- Travel Plug
- 3 AA Batteries
Protect Your Oral Health
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach.
Convenient and Portable
The Waterpik Cordless Freedom is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing.
Why Choose the Genuine Waterpik Brand?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Original inventor of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
The Easier and More Effective Way to Floss, the Waterpik Cordless Freedom Water Flosser is a great solution when you want the convenience of cordless water flossing. Battery operated and portable, it's perfect for use in smaller bathrooms or for travel. The Cordless Freedom dual water pressure control system allows you to personalize your water pressure intensity. The Cordless Freedom includes 3 AA batteries and an easy to fill reservoir. It also comes with a travel bag and a travel plug to prevent leakage during transport. Plus it's waterproof, so it may be used in the shower. And the Waterpik Water Flosser is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA).
Specification sheet [PDF ]Other content [PDF ]User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.75 x 5 x 9 inches; 1.09 Pounds
- Item model number : WF-03CD012
- Batteries : 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 073950226264
- Manufacturer : Water Pik, Inc.
- ASIN : B071SDS4L7
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,012 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #17 in Power Dental Flossers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.