- Get a 30 day FREE trial for Fender Play digital guitar lessons when you buy any acoustic or electric guitar or amp sold and shipped by Amazon.com Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Cordoba Acero D10 Dreadnought Acoustic Steel String Guitar
- Solid Engelmann spruce top with solid rosewood back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard with rosewood bridge and binding
- Acacia double ring wood rosette and 12th fret fingerboard inlay
- Spanish heel constructions offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint
- Includes Cordoba deluxe arch top wood case with built in HumiCase humidification
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The D10 belongs to Cordoba's new Acero series, a line of all-solid steel strings approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neck joint or "Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the guitar. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the guitar ages. The bracing pattern is a hybrid of a Torres style Spanish fan pattern and X-bracing, and allows the top to move freely with an explosive attack and big, dark tone. The D10 dreadnought appeals to the player looking for the darker, and more dynamic tone that is typically associated with solid rosewood back and sides. The D10 also features a solid Engelmann spruce top for added clarity along with a beautiful Ebony fingerboard and rosewood bridge and binding. The styling is refined and sleek, using Acacia wood on the double ring rosette and 12th fret fingerboard inlays, capped off with Cordoba's signature elevated headstock with a rosewood strip and Mother of Pearl inlay. The finish is a thinly applied high gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer. Other features include a TUSQ nut and saddle, gold Grover tuners, Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053) strings, and a Cordoba deluxe arch top wood case with built in HumiCase humidification.