Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. If portable, drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cordoba 20BM Mahogany Baritone Ukulele
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30.5 x 10 x 3.75 inches|
|Top Material Type||Mahogany|
|Back Material Type||Mahogany|
|String Material Type||Nylon|
|Finish Type||Satin Finish|
|Item Weight||1.31 Pounds|
About this item
- Solid mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Natural satin finish
- Aquila Nylgut Baritone strings (DGBE)
Customers also search
The 20BM is Cordoba’s first baritone sized ukulele. It features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike. Baritone ukuleles are played in a variety of tunings. Cordoba baritone ukes come set up in one of the more popular tunings, which matches the top 4 strings on a guitar (DGBE). The strings used are Aquila Nylgut baritone uke strings, which include a wound 4th-D and 3rd-G strings, and nylgut 2nd-B and 1st-E strings.
Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it seems that these more expensive features don't translate into sound quality. The Cordoba is much softer in volume than the Luna (they're the same size and dimensions, and they have the same strings) and its tone is heavy on the midrange, with very little bass. The Luna's tone is bigger, louder, bassier. You can feel the Luna's body vibrate as you play it, and it just projects sound. This is not the case with the Cordoba.
If I had to do it again, I'd have saved some money and gotten another Luna. They're a little rougher around the edges and lacking some features, but there's something about the way they're put together that makes them sound fantastic. The Cordoba 20CM is a perfectly good little ukulele, very nicely made with a nice neck, and completely sufficient for entertaining yourself. But if you're looking for a great sounding uke with enough volume to have some friends singing along, you'll likely find it lacking.
I play both Cordobas and Lanikais (I'm on a budget! :) ), and here's what I see as the difference: the Lanikais in the comparable price range are simple little workhorses -- they sound pretty good and pretty loud for the price, they stand up well to abuse, and they aren't terribly fancy. The Cordobas in this series are a lot more stylish and are more attractively built -- they're less sturdy (often not as deep in the body as the Lanikais) and not as loud, but the sound is richer and more complex.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on July 12, 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on October 15, 2017