Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 812 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 991 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Love this book! It was my favorite childhood book and recently bought for cousin's child. It a sweet story that talks about a stuffed, alive bear that no one wants and then he finds a home willing to accept his imperfection.
on August 2, 2016
After remembering how much I loved this book as a child, I bought it for my daughters. It's much more old fashioned than I remember but I enjoy that, and I think it'll make for great conversation when they're old enough to see the difference in what they see in the book vs the "real" world. Such a wonderful, classic book!
on November 20, 2016
Such a sweet little story, and one to get little one's imaginations running wild. I bought this for our little one's growing library, even though he's not here yet. I read it yesterday and was not disappointed at all like I have been with some other baby/small children's books I've ordered online. I will be very happy to read this to our son again and again as he so chooses.
on September 2, 2017
This was a favorite book of my son's when he was little; we just gave it as part of a collection of books for a new baby. I also use it as a read aloud when teaching new English learners or Kindergartners. It is a good springboard for talking about emotions focusing on the expressions on Corduroy's and Lisa's faces.
on November 19, 2015
Bought this a couple different times now for grandchildren as it is a favorite one!!! One of my granddaughters even completely memorized the entire book when she was only 3. Priceless hearing her recite every single word of this story. It was one of her favorites and still remains to be. I recall reading this book to one of my little brothers and he also loved it. Nice that the pages can't tear...a definite plus when you have little hands wanting to turn the pages. Love it!
on November 21, 2016
This was my husbands favorite book growing up and i was excited to order it for him to read to our little one! When it came, it is even cuter than the pictures made it look. The Bear is a little bigger than i expected and i love it! This book will be a part of so many memories being made and i love that the cost for the book and bear was as much as i had found just the book in stores! Great find!
on August 27, 2017
Corduroy is an enduring favorite. I read it to my kids & now I'm reading it to grandkids. So glad it's still in print!
Thanks for the quick delivery. My book arrived in perfect condition!
on July 26, 2015
This classic book is a wonderful read and the price is right. However, as a *nice* gift, I'm sure there are nicer versions of this book available. This is a very flimsy paperback that was irreparably bent when it arrived at my house. This didn't matter since I bought this book for my son for our own personal use but is worth noting.
on May 14, 2017
This was a huge hit with my 4-year old nephew. I was a little surprised, because it's about a little girl who buys a stuffed bear. That didn't seem to affect my nephew at all. He loved all the antics of Corduroy the bear. He loved the illustrations, and studied them carefully to glean additional meaning to the story. I definitely recommend it.
on August 23, 2017
I grew up with this book and it was one of my favorite books to read. So I just had to buy it for my granddaughter. Thank you.