Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Corduroy
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 27, 2017
Corduroy is an enduring favorite. I read it to my kids & now I'm reading it to grandkids. So glad it's still in print!
Thanks for the quick delivery. My book arrived in perfect condition!
on September 2, 2017
This was a favorite book of my son's when he was little; we just gave it as part of a collection of books for a new baby. I also use it as a read aloud when teaching new English learners or Kindergartners. It is a good springboard for talking about emotions focusing on the expressions on Corduroy's and Lisa's faces.
on October 10, 2017
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS BOOK. i think little kids love anything that personifies inanimate objects and this story does a GREAT job of that! its become one of my daughter's favorites and its such a funny and heartwarming little story :)
on October 9, 2017
This was my favorite book as a child, so I'm sharing it with my young niece. I like the fact that this one comes with the little stuffed bear to make the story more real. :)
on July 26, 2015
This classic book is a wonderful read and the price is right. However, as a *nice* gift, I'm sure there are nicer versions of this book available. This is a very flimsy paperback that was irreparably bent when it arrived at my house. This didn't matter since I bought this book for my son for our own personal use but is worth noting.
on September 4, 2017
Purchased for my son starting kindergarten and he enjoyed the book. He liked it so much we read it every night for 2 weeks.
on January 8, 2017
We adore Corduroy!! Precious classic story and the included bear is just the right size for little baby hands. However, I think you can get this set for around $5 at Kohl's. I saw it there after I ordered from Amazon.
on March 21, 2012
In reading reviews of this book, I was thinking I was going to get one of those mini books like the ones you'd see at the bookstore checkout or something. That is not the case. This is a decent sized book. It's smaller than other Corduroy hardcover books that I have by only a few inches. My son is 10 months. He seems to enjoy my reading it to him. He's not interested in the mini bear yet. (Yes, it's small). But I keep it in his diaper bag and bring it with for Dr. Visits. It's perfect for to-go.
11 comment|Report abuse
Enthusiast: Coloringon April 22, 2017
This was a Christmas present, and found this at a sensible price, for a used one. This story any child would love!
on July 9, 2016
This was my favorite book as a young child and when I found out I was going to be an aunt for the first time I knew I wanted to give my nephew this memory of mine. The paperback version is durable and still gives off the same feeling as the copy I had growing up. I can't wait to read this to my nephew when he is a little older!