Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 7, 2016
Corduroy is a great character and our kids love the books. We get the CD to listen to in the car as well, which is wonderful and well-done with cute sound effects. However, I have ONE issue about the discussion part in the CD, after the story is done. It encourages kids to look at the illustrations and 'make up stories' about each character is the background of the pictures. This is not thoughtfully done and actually promotes stereotyping (is the man in the beret with long hair an artist??). The worst one is of an Asian-looking woman "Is she from a far-away land???". I stopped in my tracks the first time I heard it, and it annoys me every time. "No, she could be AMERICAN, and looks like your grandmother!" I always want to say. Kids should not be taught to assume that people who don't look like them are from a 'far-away land." Benign, but that's where it starts... hmmph.
on December 14, 2013
We have a nearly two year old grandson that loves books and has a library of favorites. I enjoy getting him a new one every month. This one was a favorite he found at the library and now it is in his library.
on March 28, 2017
Love this book. Great just like the first 2
on January 7, 2014
If you are a parent or grandparent, get the Corduroy series for your kids
to learn to read and understand life. I can still remember how my middle
son loved his Corduroy books and carried them everywhere he went.
Must be a good thing, he is a surgeon now! You can't go wrong!
on October 21, 2017
My son LOVES this book! Definitely a classic.
on January 6, 2015
Purchased as one of two follow-up Corduroy books for my niece because she loved the original Corduroy book that I had given her. She was so happy with her new Corduroy adventures and I am very pleased. Little girls love love this little bear.
on August 16, 2015
My son is a huge Corduroy fan so we purchased this for his birthday. He loves it and it is perfect for any little library.
on April 11, 2016
A favorite classic!
on June 30, 2015
Great Book! My daughter loves it and wants them all!
on September 16, 2016
My students and I really love the Corduroy books. This one was especially cute! We can't wait until we read our next book!