Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on March 8, 2006
I had been looking for a case that allowed for the maximum amount of storage and padding, but with a sleek profile and quality construction. This case truly offers it all, right down to the cutout for the throughput of headphones/earbuds, so you can keep the tunes going with the utmost in convenience! My Nyko Theater Experience case fits in it just fine, and my PSP is stored within it when I am not using it. It also contains (at the moment!) 9 UMD's and a UMD laser cleaner, charger, USB cable, UMD cleaner, external power supply cable for the extra battery in the Nyko system, my earbuds w/remote, a 4' earbud extender cord, three Memory Stick Pro Duo cards, cleaning cloth and still has room to spare! I couldn't possibly be happier with this product, even loaded as it is, it's still light-weight enough to carry around for hours at a time with no discomfort.

With the ability to configure the removable velcroed sections any number of ways, it offers a versatility that just surpassed all the other cases I had seen while shopping around. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who not only uses their PSP on a regular basis, but is a stickler for keeping everyting together in one place just in case you're as absent-minded as I am and never know when the item you're looking for is going to turn up in one of those mind-numbingly bizarre places, like in the vegetable crisper ;)
on April 7, 2006
This has GOT to be the absolute king of PSP cases! I have 10 UMDs, the PSP itself, the USB cable, earbuds, Memory stick, two cleaning cloths, a PSP laser cleaner, a 5 disc UMD wallet and a UMD cleaner and this thing STILL has tons of room!

The construction is very sturdy and strong. There is a padded handle on top and, if it happens to get a little heavy, a shoulder strap with metal lobster-clasp hooks on each end.

This is the third PSP case I have purchased and I feel pretty confident in saying that I don't think I'll ever need another one!
on February 22, 2014
This case rocks I can put my PSP in and all my games for travel works so good love it and I'm 36 years old but still love playing PSP with old school games..
on June 29, 2008
A very roomy case that will hold a nice amount of games and any accessories like chargers and headphones. The little hole under the front panel is really nice for charging the PSP with it securely in place so it can't get damaged. I highly recommend this case to anyone with a PSP since it is so much better than any cases that you will find on store shelves.
on January 1, 2013
My 8 year old loves this case. It holds the PSP and all of his games along with th cords.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.