Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 315 reviews
on July 7, 2016
LOVE IT. I admit, the first 15 minutes I considered bailing out because I had weird aches that go along with anything new, after 3 car accidents in 2 years. I do wish that the neck support was a little more firm, but I would definitely order again.
on September 30, 2017
This pillow has made sleeping a pleasure again!! I've tried at least 20 pillows and finally I can sleep AND not have a sore neck for days after. I've been using this pillow for over a year now. My upper Cervical chiropractor introduced it to me.
on October 13, 2017
After two nights I can say I love this pillow. It will take a bit more getting used to as it puts me the perfect positin but as I am not used to this the rest of body gets stiff from sleeping in one position.
on September 18, 2017
Fantastic pillow for Neck &/or Shoulder Pain! It is perfect for alternating between sleeping on your side & your back, without waking up! This pillow is perfect for undisturbed sleep.
Petite size is Great size for a semi-petite lady of 5'4" 134 lbs.
(The "other" style pillows have to be flipped-over in the night, if you happen to roll between side & back sleeping. Ugh.)
on December 6, 2016
So I've had this since August and the seams are ripping. I can't believe it. The amount you pay for this should last longer than 3.5 months.
on June 26, 2016
I used to be a stomach sleeper, but my chiropractor told me to stop. I tried sleeping on my side, but after losing weight found myelf on my stomach again and strained my neck from keeping it turned all night. I had difficulty remaining on my side or back. However, with this propped under my head and a big pillow under my knees, I can sleep on my back for at least 5 hours. I tend to wake when I get hot and can turn on my side and use the side piece to rest my head and the neck part helps keep me from rolling back onto my back too far. I am 5'1" tall. I measure the distance as described. I think this size works, but I might also do well with the child's size.
on June 8, 2016
Finally found a pillow I LOVE! I had a herniated cervical disc and as a result, could not get comfortable or sleep well. I spent literally hundreds of dollars trying to find the perfect supportive pillow; from memory foams to tempurpedics with the curved neck support and cooling gel. My friend asked me to give this pillow a try. ( she bought from a chiropractor) WOW! Honestly, I thought to myself... There is no way I will get comfortable with this pillow. However, the first night I tried it I was astonished! My head and neck were supported just right, I slept ALL night! No tossing and moving a pillow to try and get the right support.

Each end of the pillow has enough give to still keep your neck aligned. The middle indention cradles your head comfortably, and the neck is supported and alignment is maintained with the slope that extends at the base.

You must use the measuring tool in order to get the correct size. The area from your shoulders to the the neck is important in determining depth necessary for the alignment

You won't go wrong making this purchase. I wish I would have discovered this much sooner. I definitely recommend this and will tell my neurosurgeon how well it has helped me even since my neck fusion.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 20, 2016
I wanted and needed to love this pillow. It is a very high quality product that is true and it is designed to keep you in alignment. The problem is that engineering and design don't always allow for practical use. I am a back sleeper and I am very petite. I bought the correct size pillow. The pillow is perfect if you lie down in correct alignment and then don't move for the rest of night. It is not easy to roll from back to side to back to side etc. It's an event that wakes me up. I did try to sleep with this pillow in my old bed, my guest room bed and my new sleep number bed. I would wake up with a stiff neck.

I am very active in my daily life (ballet 3 times a week, yoga 1-2 times a week, Pilates 1-2 times a week and cross train 1-2 times a week-yeah I work out at least 6 days a week). I don't normally have 'neck' pain or back pain. I couldn't take advanced ballet or yoga classes if I did.
When I laid my head down on the pillow I just wanted to shave the ramp like support under the neck so it wasn't so high and slightly softer. Does these mean this is what I needed...who knows it just seemed that would feel better. This was the most expensive pillow I have ever bought. It is now in my pillow grave yard.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 2, 2017
I know it's a bit early since I've slept on this only 2 nights, but I'm already feeling great with it! The 1st night was awkward with the extended neck piece and I woke up with a crink at the base of my right neck down the shoulder blade, pain scale 3/10. But, as the day progressed the pain went away and by bed time for the 1st time in days I didn't have a stiff neck, no Advil! Last night still felt a bit awkward, but I fell asleep quicker and today I feel great. I'm actually able to sit at the computer without pain. I should have bought this months ago, but the cost made me wait.

I have a bulging disk at C2-C3 from a car crash 12 years ago. I was hit on my driver side. I didn't feel it until 18 months ago. I found sleeping on my stomach for about 20 minutes helped me to fall asleep, then I would flip over on my back. After doing this about 6 months a pain along my proximal R should blade started and my condition quickly declined. I went through a couple pillows and finally went without. I've been through PT twice, 1st was just stretches, exercises and massage, 2nd was specific acupuncture with a PhD physical therapist and stretches with much better results. My loving hubby also bought me a TENS unit to help me through the worst days. It works great, but it's really just a band-aide.

I'm 5'1" and chose the petite size, measuring twice for accuracy. I use a nasal pillow CPAP with a chin strap and so far the pillow seems to help it all stay in place better.

I will give a follow up later.
3 helpful votes
on November 19, 2013
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have went through so many pillows for neck support and to stop the headaches! This pillow has wayyyyyy beyond impressed me like no other!

Works great with CPAP full mask, no more neck pain or headaches. Has held up well with no shape changes, took about a week for my neck to re-adjust it's self to health but was worth the wait!

CPAP "Full Mask" users and neck pain suffers, Give it a try I think you will like it and hopefully be a painfree customer like myself...
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.