BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow - Petite
Size: Petite (4¼" - 5¼")|Change

Showing 1-10 of 500 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 556 reviews
on November 4, 2014
within 3 months the foam started to crumble away. Contacted Amazon who didnt want to know and referred me to Therapeutica. Called & emailed them and got zero response. Avoid.
review image
22 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2017
I love this pillow! I have some serious neck issues and had had several trips to the chiropractor who recommended me getting a pillow like this. I researched and picked this one. I saw that some people complained of it being uncomfortable, but I think it's important to measure (they have downloadable, printable "measuring tape" &/or instructions for using a regular measuring tape on their website) to get the right size, and pay attention to which one to order if you have a pillow top mattress. From the very first night my neck pain began to ease. I love the way it feels and supports my neck. I also have mild sleep apnea, so this pillow puts my neck in a better position to help that.
on March 16, 2017
I have extreme neck pain and sleeping on my back as the doctor suggested was always very difficult. This pillow is an ingenious design and cradles my neck and positions my head in a comfortable and natural position. Excellent design and top quality memory foam.
on July 7, 2016
LOVE IT. I admit, the first 15 minutes I considered bailing out because I had weird aches that go along with anything new, after 3 car accidents in 2 years. I do wish that the neck support was a little more firm, but I would definitely order again.
on September 30, 2017
This pillow has made sleeping a pleasure again!! I've tried at least 20 pillows and finally I can sleep AND not have a sore neck for days after. I've been using this pillow for over a year now. My upper Cervical chiropractor introduced it to me.
on December 2, 2015
I think my wife was beginning to think that she was cursed with sleepless nights because of my snoring. This pillow has cut my snoring down dramatically. It's comfortable. I never realized how much I don't like normal pillows until I got this one. I went with the Large. I'm mid 30s, 6ft and have decently wide shoulders. This pillow helped way more than the Pins to Stop Snoring, or the Stop Snoring Chin Strap.
on September 8, 2015
Bought this to replace a pillow I bought at a chiropractor's office years ago. That pillow had NO product name or tag so I checked out Amazon for similar looking pillows. I found this which is less expensive than my original and fits great. I have terrible neck pain & migraines from auto accidents. This pillow is awesome support and a very comfortable sleep. Would definitely buy again.
on June 28, 2014
This pillow has cut down on my snoring substantially and is comfortable. However, I'm a side-sleeper, and it took me a week or two to acclimate to this pillow. A couple of nights, I was sleeping with the wrong body position (apparently) and woke up with a sore neck. It's important to size for the correct pillow, and then to spend some time adjusting your sleeping posture to get a feel for the right posture. If you're a side-sleeper, you do need to sleep on the sides of the pillow, not in the center. This may be an issue if you have a narrow bed as your arms or legs way wind up dangling off the edge of the bed a bit.

I haven't slept on my back in the center of the pillow for any length of time, but when I do briefly, it seems fairly comfortable.
on September 6, 2016
Husband bought this pillow in hopes that it would help with his snoring. He used it several nights and the pillow made him snore louder than before.
on October 13, 2017
After two nights I can say I love this pillow. It will take a bit more getting used to as it puts me the perfect positin but as I am not used to this the rest of body gets stiff from sleeping in one position.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.