Core Survival Paracord Survival Bracelet - Hiking Multi Tool, Emergency Whistle, Compass for Hiking, Camp Fire Starter 5-in1 Set
- PREMIUM BY DESIGN. Amazon’s Best Paracord Bracelet survival multi tool with heavy duty rock climbing rope, self-defense whistle, magnesium fire starter, & compass. Compass is attached and will not fall off! Compass acts as "LOCKING MECHANISM" for buckle.
- SURVIVE THE WILD. You won't find this anywhere else. 550lb cord bracelet, fits wrists 6+". Bracelet is longer than other brands at 26.5cm, making bracelet fit comfortable. Great addition for a backpacking emergency kit!
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD. Awesome accessory to add to your survival clothing, rope climbing gear, mens hunting gear, and womens hunting gear! Look fashionable with your choice of colors - classic black or stylish orange paracord bracelet.
- HEAVY DUTY PARACORD. Actual deconstructed paracord length is approximately 10 ft. Paracord is 601lb actual rated load verified by ACT (independent EMC & Safety testing laboratory). Ensures you feel safe whenever you use the 550lb paracord.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY. Every bracelet is accompanied with a Lifetime Warranty. If you find any worries with your amazing paracord survival bracelet, let our support know and we will refund you 100%. Click the ADD TO CART button NOW to ensure you receive the most comfortable, durable, & functional bracelet on Amazon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Paracord Survival Bracelet - Fire Starter
Start a fire with ease using the striker and flint rod on either side of the buckle ends.
- Start with dry tinder
- Use the striker to scrape off the black coating on the flint until the shiney magnesium comes through
- Scrape some of magnesium shards onto your tinder
- With a good grip, take the striker and start striking the flint rod with long, heavy strokes
Paracord Survival Bracelet - Emergency Whistle
Core Survival Paracord Survival Bracelet featuring the EMERGENCY WHISTLE.
Create a load and piercing sound with the whistle built in right into the buckle.
- Bring the survival bracelet up to your mouth and blow
Paracord Survival Bracelet - Buckle Lock
The button compass works as a back-up to determine your direction, as well as a lock.
- Find your way back to camp with the compass that is attached right on the buckle, not glued on like cheap paracord bracelets, so it will not fall off!
- "Click" the red part of the compass up to lock the buckle. This prevents the bracelet from falling off your wrist or backpack and getting lost when you're out on your adventure.
- "Click" the red part of the compass back down to easily open the buckle again.
Core Survival Paracord Bracelet - GET YOURS TODAY!
The Core Survival Paracord Bracelet features approximately 10' of 550lb paracord, striker, flint rod, compass, whistle, and buckle lock.
None of the bracelets on the market can stand next to the durability of the Core Survival bracelet.
The bracelets come in 3 sizes, with 8 fashionable colors. Very lightweight and comfortable design.
Take this outdoor survival accessory to any of your CAMPING, HIKING or HUNTING trips. With the paracord, fire starter, whistle, and compass, there’s nothing you can’t do!
Paracord Survival Bracelet with FIRE STARTER and WHISTLE built in,with COMPASS!
Either attach the paracord survival bracelet to your wrist or hook it on your backpack. Slide the compass to lock the buckle to ensure it does not come off your wrist. Then slide the compass back if you want to take it off. The paracord is 550lb strength (601lb actual load) so it has MANY FEATURES when in the outdoors-shelter rope, fishing line, trail marker. The whistle is very loud and can be heard from great distances for rescue or to warn off wild animals. Find your way back to camp with the compass that is attached right on the buckle, not glued on like cheap paracord bracelets, so it will not fall off!
The paracord survival bracelets are GREAT as GIFTS because they are fashionable, yet functional. Start enjoying your new paracord survival bracelet today!
*Caution is advised when wearing the paracord survival bracelet, it will not slide off your wrist and can cause injuries if caught objects.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It would be a "real" outdoor product if the compass wasn't so small and more importantly that it was more functional. The compass component is really nothing more than a toy so it makes the overall product suffer.