- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 5.2 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00EOI2TD0
- Item model number: PSPX6ENMBAM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2013
- Average Customer Review: 180 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,918 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Corel PaintShop Pro X6 (Old Version)
- Get the perfect photo fast with new performance gains in PaintShop Pro X6. Achieve amazing results in less time with new 64-bit power.
- PaintShop Pro X6 offers more than just photo editing, it's also a powerful design program that's perfect for any visual project.
- An intuitive, 1-2-3 workspace follows your natural workflow. Manage, Adjust and Edit
- The new built-in Discovery Center makes it easier than ever to find the help you need. Choose from the library of helpful video tutorials to develop your skills and become a better photographer and photo editor.
- Quickly turn your photos into stunning images that will make you proud to show off with the unique special effects tools of PaintShop Pro X6, like Retro Lab, Instant Effects, and Selective Focus.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For Your Photos That Matter
Imagine your best photo ever—now bring it to life with Corel PaintShop Pro X6. Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this complete photo-editing toolkit offers more speed and power than ever before.
Turn your snapshots into beautiful images that you’ll be proud to share with easy-to-use editing and design tools and striking effects. New selection tools make routine photo-editing tasks faster and easier. Take your photos to the next level with professional capabilities, including complete RAW editing, layers, HDR, and more, or grow your skills with comprehensive built-in training tools, including the Learning Center and new video tutorials.
The right fit for photo enthusiasts at any level, PaintShop Pro X6 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
- Professional-quality photo editing
- New 64-bit performance
- Complete and easy-to-learn photo-editing toolset
Amazing Photos Made Easy
Turn your favorite snapshots into stunning images you’ll be proud to share with the easy-to-use photo editor that lets you manage, adjust, and edit your photos. Dramatically transform photos using versatile creative design tools, including brushes, textures, layers, vector tools, and more.
One-Step Photo Correction
Take your photos from so-so to stunning in just seconds with powerful image correction technology. Perfectly Clear automatically applies 12 robust, intelligent corrections to your photos, giving you beautiful results fast. Also in PaintShop Pro Ultimate, FaceFilter3 helps you create beautiful portraits with easy retouching tools.
Unforgettable Images – Fast
Get the perfect photo fast with new performance gains in PaintShop Pro X6 Ultimate. Achieve amazing results in less time with new 64-bit power. Quickly edit and adjust images, handle more large files at once, and enjoy better performance and memory management.
A Complete Toolset for All Skill Levels
Take your photo editing to the next level with pro-quality tools, including RAW editing, HDR, layers, and more. Whether you’re a photography newbie looking to pick up the basics or an experienced user who wants to learn new techniques, the library of video tutorials offers the help you need to build your skills.
- Corel PaintShop Pro X6
- Dozens of new brushes, textures and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel or AMD 1.5 Ghz processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processer recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with latest driver
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Windows-compatible CD/DVD drive for installation
Import Formats Supported
- AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CMX*, CT, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, DRW*, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, HGL*, HPG*, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD*, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGL*, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG*
- Includes RAW file support from over 350 camera models with the following extensions:
3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, K25, KDC, MEF, MOS, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
* Supported on 32-bit installs only
Brush Formats Supported
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush), Adobe Photoshop Brush (.abr), Jasc Brush (.jbr)
Export Formats Supported
- BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF
Platform: PC Disc
Top customer reviews
I am finding that learning the program is more difficult than I though it would be. There is a learning curve that has to be overcome for those not familiar with photo editing software. The video tutorials and .pdf user guide both help, but it's still slow going. The software seems to work OK; there have not been any software freeze-ups or crashes. Has Paint Shop Pro X6 met my expectations? I can't fully answer that question yet. Eventually it might, but it's going to take awhile. Maybe I'll be able to better answer that question sometime in the future. Right now, four stars seems about right.
I contacted customer support at Corel. They said they no longer provide support for this version. However, they gave me a link to a clean up tool. After using the tool, I was able to install it.
I think it has a lot of fun tools that are fairly easy to figure put. However, they're are many features that I will most likely never learn because their help feature does not adequately explain how the tools work and what they do.
I am still evaluating the performance of PSP X6 but I would recommend it to beginner and intermediate level photographers. The product has boasted about its automatic photo-editing feature, but this module leaves many areas for improvement. Its ability to import various formats is up to par and I am looking forward to experimenting with the many other photo enhancing tools.
The fact that the software comes on a CD-ROM disk was another plus. Adobe has gone to a monthly/annual lease payment plan: no longer are disks available to its customers. Adobe wants you to use the Internet (Cloud) to utilize its software, which I find unacceptable. As a non-professional photographer, the hard drive of my PC is my primary storage device. Corel PSP seems to be a great alternative for me.