Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10 Video Editing Suite for PC (Old Version)
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$50.99 (51%)|
- Make polished movies with this powerful video editing suite featuring the Ultimate Effects Collection with professional-grade filters and effects from NewBlueFX, ProDAD, and Boris.
- Add effects to selected areas in your video with Mask Creator and over 2,000 customizable effects including 14 premium effect collections and layering options with Track Transparency.
- Combine, sync, and edit footage from up to six cameras with the Multi-Camera video editor and display any scene from multiple angles.
- Control video opacity for customized fade in, fade out, or superimposed effects with multiple clips at once. Convert 360-degree video to standard video for playback on your TV or video player.
- Manage time in your scenes including speeding up, slowing down, freezing, reversing, and replay with a complement of time remapping tools, all in one place for easy access.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Video & Movie Editing Software
Experience movie making without boundaries with Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10. Building on its award-winning combination of ease of use and breakthrough creativity, VideoStudio gives you more. Enjoy more exciting features like the new Mask Creator that lets you apply different effects to an object or the background. Add more unique looks with 2,000+ customizable effects, including 14 premium effect collection packs, and new layering options using Track Transparency. And have more fun with new Time Remapping controls and speed up, slow down, freeze, replay or reverse clips. Edit precisely on the multi-track timeline, perfect audio automatically and enjoy support for the latest formats, including new 360° video controls.
Ultimate Edition includes:
- Ultimate Effects Colllection – Enjoy creative filters and special effects from best-sellers NewBlueFX, ProDAD and Boris to get that added creative polish
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- ProDad Adorage, Volume 9
- Boris Title Studio
Apply effects, such as grayscale, painting, blurring, and more, to selected areas of your video with the new Mask Creator, exclusive to Ultimate. Use brush and shape tools to define and fine-tune a masked area.
Let the best moments of your videos shine through and easily adjust the opacity of your tracks to show multiple clips at once. Create custom fade in, fade out or superimposed effects to control the opacity settings in the timeline.
360° Video Support
Show your best angle and convert your 360° video to standard video for playback on TVs and standard video players. Ensure your audience sees the best parts and set the viewing angles to convert your video to standard video.
Play with speed with new easy-to-use controls that let you add slow motion or high-speed effects, freeze the action, or reverse and replay scenes. All the tools you need for speed effects are now in one place.
|VideoStudio Ultimate X10||VideoStudio Pro X10|
|2D/3D effects, transitions, titles and templates||2000+||1500+|
|Ultimate Effects Colllection||14 effect collections|
|Multi-Camera Editor||6 Cameras||4 Cameras|
|MXF (XAVC) Import||✓|
|Number of video tracks||21||21|
|Live Screen Capture||✓||✓|
|360° Video Support||✓||✓|
Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates. Registration required for product use.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended.
Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher.
Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support.
Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video.
4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360° video.
Minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration.
HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card.
Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768.
Windows-compatible sound card.
Minimum 8 GB HDD space for full installation.
Digital download option available if DVD-ROM drive not available for installation.
DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs.
Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port).
Capture from analog camcorders with compatible analog capture card.
Capture from USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams.
Import from AVCHD and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and discs.
Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DVR-MS, DivX*, SWF*, UIS, UISX, M2T, M2TS, TOD, MOD, M4V, WebM, 3GP, WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles, MOV (H.264), MKV, XAVC, MXF, HEVC (H.265).
360° Video: Equirectangular format.
Audio: AC3, MP3, MPA, MOV, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, Aiff, AU, CDA, AMR, AAC, OGG.
Image: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, MAC, MPO, PCT, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF, PSPImage, Camera RAW, 001, DCS, DCX, ICO, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PPM, SCI, WBM, WBMP.
Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, UIS, UISX, M2T, WebM, 3GP, HEVC (H.265), WMV*.
Device: Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3/PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats.
Audio: AC3, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA.
Image: BMP, JPG.
Requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product.
Requires Blu-ray Disc reader and/or burner.
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese.
* DivX & SWF: DivX codec for DivX and Flash player for SWF are required to enable these formats.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Turn videos of your adventures into movie to remember with Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10. Make polished movies with this powerful video editing suite featuring the Ultimate Effects Collection with professional-grade filters and effects from NewBlueFX, ProDAD, and Boris. Add effects to selected areas in your video with Mask Creator and over 2,000 customizable effects including 14 premium effect collections and layering options with Track Transparency. Combine, sync, and edit footage from up to six cameras with the Multi-Camera video editor and display any scene from multiple angles. Control video opacity for customized fade in, fade out, or superimposed effects with multiple clips at once. Convert 360-degree video to standard video for playback on your TV or video player. Manage time in your scenes including speeding up, slowing down, freezing, reversing, and replay with a complement of time remapping tools, all in one place for easy access.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why do I hate it? Because it's update service WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT performs advertising to you. I was very surprised and concerned when I hadn't used the app in months, and suddenly, in Windows, I started experiencing a popup page advertising "Black Friday deals". Initial concern, is somehow some malware had managed to get on my PC.
After some time tracking down what program was causing this (Corel Update Service), I've disabled the update service.
But this unwarranted advertising is NEVER acceptable and thus yields this very cranky and negative review.
I have no clue who the 5 star raters are, but they must be morons. This program installs TONS of shovelware on your computer. After I installed I started getting alert after alert of malware and spyware warnings. There were all these extra programs not related to X10 video edition installed that I never asked for. On top of all that it looks like a program from 2003.
Not even kidding, it's a low resolution mess of a program. I'm trying to convert from Mac to Windows for all my video edition and this...ha...this is a joke. After using Final Cut Pro, this program is several steps backwards. From an edition point of view, it's junk. Pure and total junk. Like you're better off downgrading to windows 95 and using the old free video editor that came with that.
But there are a lot of positive reviews. I had read the previous negative reviews and just thought, "huh well I guess they just didn't pay attention while they were installing." I did, I read everything that came with the software and during the install process I tried to be as careful as possible, but still got TONS of shovelware and malware.
ON TOP of all of that, you STILL have to enter an email address and no matter what you choose you will get email after email of spam. Yes, even after paying for this product you have to enter an email only to get spam.
How in the blue hell this product came to be rated what it is and recommended is beyond me.
STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!
1) first they force you to register - program won't start without it.
2) then they force u to email verify.
3) then they ask you a million time if you want [x] Critical Updates and exclusive offers if you just want just the updates but not the garbage spam - you can't do that. They force you to eat spam if you want critical updates. Oh and if you say no to that when u buy it, they ask you again a million times - when you install and again everytime you start it (with default box checked - just to make sure they can further you to having to uncheck it again) - because hey maybe u slip up and then they got you.
4) Then their web store is retarded - same company but if you want to buy corel studio and corel draw u can't buy it in the same store.. it's like 2 different stores. In the 21st century they havent figured that out yet. Or try to chat to support.. their US English site by default is spanish.. so good luck with that.
5) When you are through with all that then they install a ton of Shovel ware. No asking nothing. There's LiveScreen Capture, and Sonicfire, FastFlick, and VideoStudioMyDVD.. your installed programs on your dekstop literally just exploded.. with stuff you never asked for. This even expands into browser plugins etc.... ?
6) When you start any of those installed programs they suck up your hard disk space but are useless.. first they ask for serial numbers and you can buy it for ONLY USD 199 (sonicfire for example). That's 200% the price of this program. I never signed up for that , never agreed to install it and it will happyily and beautifully take up hundreds of MB - better be ready to clean up that stuff.... or buy a bigger more glorious harddrive.
7) Then let's go to the down-low sly stuff - so over time you notice they also post their spam into the windows notifications in the taskbar, so not only do you get their email notices but you also get their info in the windows notification bar. Nothing like being in a presentation to your board - when they pop up an exciting beautiful and wonderful new offer from Corel.
8) Then when you made it through all this - you notice that half the features in the program don't perform as advertised because you first have to buy them - so you thought you bought that PRO version which should have everything. Forget it, most stuff won't work unless you drop another few hundret bucks. Welcome to bait and Switch! I can only imagine what the non pro version has?
9) Then in the program the wonderful bait and then glorious switch continues... they list for FX effect.. some brand names, means nothing no idea what it does.. u get few simple things and then u need to buy the rest and real deal for effects. So what you are buying here is really a platform to be messaged to and nickel and beautifully dimed to deathh and fill up your HD with to be unlocked against lots of money content.
10) Oh yes and the best for last. This program basically has pretty much nothing for Sound and Music. You need to know that you can't add any music. There's Triple Scoop Music - unfortunately it's all watermarked with every effect some lovely lady saying the brand.. then they have tons of Muserk Sound Effects great, except sorry same thing every single file is watermarked, some dude saying Muserk.. totally useless. Or they have Sonicfire - same thing.. USD 200 if u want that - but hey they filled up your HD with gigabytes... So you payed a ton of money for ultimate version to fill up your hard drive with watermarked sound effects... great. Now I really feel like an id!ot. - and then lucky you there's a very few that are not watermarked - but that stuff is - sorry - personal-use-only - so forget uploading to youtube and earning ad revenue.. if u end up making an amazing and wonderful video..with tons of clicks.. then you're screwwwedd again because it's just personal use only and all your work is lost - because you don't really have the license for those sound effects. So the pro packages has pretty much nothing for sound.
11) UPDATE oh one more.. after a few months they start spamming you with ad messages every day. even if you don't start the program every morning you'll have an ad waiting for you popping up in the message tray, no way to disable it... every day. Black Friday Savings, updates, Save 60% etc...next version.
Corel used to be good - stay away from this
Most recent customer reviews
I bought VideoStudio X8 a few years back. Decent software, reasonable price.Read more