CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Upgrade [Old Version]
- Complete professional graphic design software suite - Find everything you need for professional graphic design, illustration, layout, tracing, photo editing, web graphics, website creation and online collaboration in one complete suite that is easy to learn and use.
- Versatile content search feature, layout and drawing tools - Design for print and web with a complete set of drawing, bitmap-to-vector tracing, photo editing, artistic media and web graphics tools.
- Valuable learning materials for designers of all levels - You will find all the learning tools you need to start smoothly and design with confidence, including valuable video tutorials, comprehensive learning tools, insights from experts and an inspiring guidebook.
- High value digital content - Utilize the advanced OpenType typography features, and choose from over 1,000 professional fonts, including premium fonts such as Helvetica and Frutiger. Plus, take advantage of thousands of royalty-free photos, versatile clipart, and professional templates.
- Precise control and easy sharing with market-leading compatibility - Output to a broad variety of media, from signs and flyers, to web graphics and much more. Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with support for more than 60 file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, TIFF, DOCX and PPT.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 is your trusted graphic design software solution. With its content-rich environment and professional graphic design, photo editing and website design software, you have everything you need to express your style and creativity with endless possibilities. Quickly feel at home with built-in help, training videos and professionally designed templates. Then, create with confidence—everything from distinctive logos and signs to custom websites, web graphics, billboards, car wraps and flyers! This latest version offers a powerful new typography engine, intuitive website design software, advanced OpenType support, new document styles and much more. Show your true design style!
This is an Upgrade version of CorelDraw Graphic Suite X6.
Requires a previous version to activate: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 / CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit Editions), or Windows XP (32-bit), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
- 1GB RAM
- 1.5GB hard disk space (for typical installation without content - additional disk space is required during installation)
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Top Customer Reviews
I then bought Windows 7 and upgraded my desktop (where I had installed CorelDraw 12). X5 still won't load. I get a message saying that there is another installation of CorelDraw. But that was overwritten when I installed windows 7.
I have mixed feelings about posting a 1-star review because, technically, it's not about how X6 is to use. CorelDraw offers a lot of features for far less than Adobe's Creative Suite. But this experience is outrageous. Over $300 later and I still have too-old-to-be-supported CorelDraw 12. Amazon won't take back the software because I opened the box and Corel tricked me into buying an upgrade version I can't use and will do nothing about it.
If you feel that the review is inappropriate, please flag it.
I have always liked their clean interface, but it is not really intuitive, and takes some learning. Similarly, they tend to locate menu items in their own fashion, making transition difficult if you are more used to the Microsoft-standard way of doing things.
Their vector manipulation tools are the same great quality: I can create mind-blowingly complex flyers in a few minutes. The tools work pretty much the same way as version 7 and the X64 support makes everything fly!
I will like the new Open Type support and the new vector shaping tools best, I think.
I have primarily used the suite for its vector illustration module, rather than the Photo Paint photo editor. However, Photo Paint is a decent photo editor, though (buy Adobe Photoshop elements for a much wider range of filters.) My Adobe PE 8 is much slower to start up, and importing a large number of JPGS to work on one-by-one is a real pain.
I think they could do better than only 10K vector clipart and 1000 photos. Corel's art quality has always, however, been wonderful.
Corel used to include an OCR module, which seems to have disappeared in the intervening time.
My installation will not let me drag and drop clipart from MS Publisher. This is possibly because it installed itself in parallel with Corel 7, which does not really like Win7.
Notes-- Until 18 June, Corel will allow upgrade from--as far as I can tell--ANY Corel product, as well as some Micrografx ones.Read more ›
On the plus side, there are a few interesting and intriguing tools such as the Virtual Segment Delete. A couple of tools surprised me by correctly anticipating what I was trying to do. So that is good. The main reason I bought the Suite was because Corel Connect has multiple trays (something it should have had from the start). This at least works well and I think it's a feature lacking in Picasa and Windows Live Photo. I'm just not sure these features are worth the loss of time from all the freezes, restarting, rebooting, and reconstructing lost drawings.
A word on Corel's support.Read more ›
I remember using CorelDraw back when I was a kid and it was the first graphics program I ever used. Over the years Adobe became the staple for graphic design and when I did formal training for graphic design, the Creative Suite is what everyone learns. But over the years I keep coming back to CorelDraw because it just offers a great package which is so much more flexible than the Adobe Suite at a fraction of the cost. Many of my graphics friends have laughed at me for straying from the norm, but there's just nothing I haven't been able to get done with this software package and Im often laughing back when they are switching out between 4 different programs to accomplish the same thing in a longer length of time!
Draw itself is like a blend of Indesign & Illustrator but Draw has a stronger technical drawing aspect to it. The node control and manipulation is fantastic and ability to use multiple page documents makes things a lot more convenient. The measuring tools are great. Many of the interactive tools make designing SO much quicker than opening up separate menus or windows like in Illustrator.
Im not a huge fan of the PhotoPaint that comes with this package - I think Photoshop is still way stronger for pure raster work! But since PhotoPaint integrates so well with the Draw program I do end up using it a lot anyway for simple tasks within Draw.
Corel also let you put this onto more than 1 computer, so I can have 1 copy on my laptop and another on my desktop, which is really nice of them! I have always hated the 1 computer only rule with Adobe and having to have multiple licenses for my own computers. Its just a waste of money!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased the upgrade from Corel and received a trial version that did not work after 3 months. You cannot call them, chat with them and an email does not get a response. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mark C
What a Pain. I thought I was getting the version 6 software. When I realized my mistake, I called and Amazon said they would reverse the charges. Still waiting. Read morePublished 15 months ago by HTMF Metal
I have used Corel Draw for years. The Upgrade has many bugs in it. Not a big fan of Corel's Customer Tech, Service.Published 16 months ago by Kindle Customer
This is a message of concern for people buying Corel from Amazon. I have just been told by Corel that the copy of X6 I purchased from Amazon in 2013 is illegitimate. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Louise Zbozny
I ordered CorelDraw x6 upgrade to move up from CorelDraw 11. They don't tell you this in the advertisement, but you must have x4 or higher to upgrade! What a crock! Read morePublished on June 16, 2014 by welshrtjr
Graphics Suite X6 contains a number of graphics programs. I use PhotoPaint to process photos for birthday and other greeting cards: adjust the image in one step, resize, combine... Read morePublished on June 8, 2014 by gkhud